Dyno Results in

Very good numbers considering QC drivetrain loss!!

-Red

edit..Jenn's working on the banner on my computer :D its acually -Red :D

Very good number, my numbers are almost identical with mods in my sig. When you planning to add the flash JT?

RedRamRules said:
Very good number, my numbers are almost identical with mods in my sig. When you planning to add the flash JT?
Monday or Tuesday:D just have to go down to DC and have T stat installed and the new PCM they Ordered last week:dancing:

Was there video, a priest, 2 members of Senate, a Chumash medicine man and 7th circuit judge during the pull...?....if not it doesn't count....

1Fast400 said:
I'd like to see someone else's truck dyno'd on there. I have trouble believing those numbers. It's the middle of the summer, horrible air and those numbers are about 10% over most stock dyno's.

If they are real, that is unreal

hater................:D

I will make sure and bring the dyno sheet to LACR on the 12th..Guess my truck was built on a wednesday..went with a bunch of guys from DTW it should be posted over in the Cali forum at some point this evening we also had a raffle each person received three tickets all three of mine won I also won some chit for most RWHP.. So all in all great day

1Fast400 said:
I'd like to see someone else's truck dyno'd on there. I have trouble believing those numbers. It's the middle of the summer, horrible air and those numbers are about 10% over most stock dyno's.

If they are real, that is unreal
the other Trucks mostly 5.7 Hemis with plenty of mods averaged 260 RWHP and 300 RWTQ this was with chip intake and exhaust:dontknow: maybe it was off ...the few that had there trucks dynoed in the past claimed better #'s
on there previous trips to other dyno's..
My pull was done at 10:47 AM 80F and 31% humidity and I belive we were at sea level we made three pulls

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back