Dyno'd My Truck

NVR2OLD

VTCoA Senior Member
Reaction score
I put my truck on a Dyno Jet yesterday with Andy from Dyno Tune after I installed a BBk from JTS and CAI from JBM and also Magna flow with stock cats plus 170 t-stat. Elevation here is 3300 ft.-air temp 80-26.78 in-Hg and Humidity 19.
1st run: 434.41 hp/ 474.54 torq.
2nd run: 446.00 hp/ 485.46 torq.
The truck had a tune installed when I bought it used. Don't know if the numbers are good or bad. Alittle rich at the start of the run but A/F looks good.

Is this a RC or QC? If you have it retuned for you added mods, you should see some improvement.

NVR2OLD said:
I put my truck on a Dyno Jet yesterday with Andy from Dyno Tune after I installed a BBk from JTS and CAI from JBM and also Magna flow with stock cats plus 170 t-stat. Elevation here is 3300 ft.-air temp 80-26.78 in-Hg and Humidity 19.
1st run: 434.41 hp/ 474.54 torq.
2nd run: 446.00 hp/ 485.46 torq.
The truck had a tune installed when I bought it used. Don't know if the numbers are good or bad. Alittle rich at the start of the run but A/F looks good.
Not bad numbers at all. Especially, considering you still have all four cats. Nice!!

Get a tune from Torrie;) The numbers aren't bad, but he can clean up that AF for ya and make sure everything's perfect. That's just what I'd do... especially if I had no idea who tuned it before.

yup a red R/C would put them same numbers down ,,,cause they are so slow:D

Tito#14SRT said:
I need to make some time when I can and get with Torrie to Dyno mine

Should have made the trip to Jax a couple weeks ago. Small GTG, but we manage to have fun.
Your next chance might be the Panama GTG. Or shoot him a message and head to St Augustine one day.

wesalbert said:
Should have made the trip to Jax a couple weeks ago. Small GTG, but we manage to have fun.
Your next chance might be the Panama GTG. Or shoot him a message and head to St Augustine one day.
I been so caught up with work that I didn't know anything about it if I would of know I would had shown up since I'm working over in mississippe now and been making trips to tampa,fl every 2 weeks and I pass by next to jax all the time. When is the next Panama G2G??

Tito#14SRT said:
I been so caught up with work that I didn't know anything about it if I would of know I would had shown up since I'm working over in mississippe now and been making trips to tampa,fl every 2 weeks and I pass by next to jax all the time. When is the next Panama G2G??

Excuses excuses....we needed a CE there!

If Andy from Dyno tune comes back out to Rapid City this summer. I want to redyno my truck with adding midpipes. I hope it will pick up 15 HP more.

Back