Euro SRT GTG 2014 memory dump

Bhpaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the 2013 GTG still in the mind i feel it's time to gather ideas for the EURO SRT GTG 2014.

I know that Arne has a map where he puts in all unused (and used) ideas for SRT meetings. So let's put some effort in filling up that map.

T-shirts:

For every participant a t-shirt or polo or wind jacket or something with the EURO SRT GTG 2014 text and SRT logo.
We can ask Sammy for help. His wife has a (i don't know how to call it in English) machine to euh embroider on t-shirts etc..
Maybe he is willing to get us a great deal...

@ Sammy: this one is for you to chew on...

A trunk sale.
People can bring their mostly SRT stuff and we make a sale/exchange for a few hours.

ARRANGED THINGS

- Dyno is arranged
- Torrie would come, just have to take care about flight etc.
- houses are pre-arranged :D

OPEN THINGS TO DO

- we need some sponsoring to cover some expenses
- set a final date
- etc

Maybe some of the us guys would like to come over and have a taste of the european gtg?

Quick impression of last years first edition:

Dear all,

We herewith want to inform you that we officially started the planning of the

2014 EURO SRT10 GTG

We will only host VIPER TRUCKS AND CARS !

It will be again on one of the famous German race tracks, called Lausitzring.

This time we will be able to run our trucks and cars on a high speed oval, just like at the time when the "guinness book of records" record was set :rock:

To make sure everybody has the latest info, we created a website, which will be updated with all relevant infos :

Startseite - srt-euro-gtgs Webseite!

To reserve and book your accomodation, please put your data on doodle :

Doodle: SRT EURO GTG 2014 01.05 - 04.05.2014

We have a full program for the 4 days including track day, jet ski fun, dyno run, hopefully a tuner coming to our GTG + tour in the beautiful nature and lots more.....

Stay tuned

Before there is only one vendor blocking the first page of the new posts, please find below some updates on our accomodation during the EURO SRT GTG

Looking forward to see all european members soon !!!!

Nice grouping of 10's. Looks like it's going to be tons of fun. It would be nice to have something like that state side, but instead we have the Battle of the Vendors. lol

I really wish we had that kind of interest around here, Looks like a blast. Looking forward to this year's pics.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back