F/S: 2005 Yellow fever #65

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I'm putting YF #65 up for sale (big surprise right:D) The truck is in awesome condition with 29,950 miles! It is all stock besides a magnaflow cat back. The truck has been taken care of well. I'm pretty sure it was in a garage when it wasn't being driven. I just finished the Adams 5 step process on it last week- clay bar,correcting polish,finishing polish,sealer and wax!:rock: The truck honestly didn't need that much of a detail but I did it anyways.

Anyone seriously interested shoot me a PM. My email is [email protected] if you can't send PM's;)I don't really see the need to type up a long thread especially on this dang ipad.:mad::D

I can deliver the truck for a fee if that helps anyone out also;) I'll haul it of course.

BTW: I'm hoping to have the airbag recall done in the next week or so.

$24,000 Firm!
s330.photobucket.com/user/boner929rr/media/Yellow%20SRT/20150915_140957_zpsjkcq7whd.jpg.html]
20150915_140957_zpsjkcq7whd.jpg
[/URL]

Good luck with the sale Kyle! I'd ask what's on the radar but you won't tell for fear of me buying it! :D

Dont worry, he'll have another one next year. He's like a viper truck rescue shelter. GLWS.

BUMP.....

Mileage is likely to go up a little. The truck looks to good and the weather has been to nice not to drive it. So it will more than likely make it out of the garage this week.:rock:

what state are you located in sir??

Bump....

I know it's priced right. Guess I should have said $26,500 OBO:dontknow::D

Market must be soft on these trucks right now:dontknow: I know it's not priced high:burnout:

Timing is a little tough with weather turning, but stay firm. Check ebay...nothing on there that's priced great. You'll get action soon. GLWS!

Timing is a little tough with weather turning, but stay firm. Check ebay...nothing on there that's priced great. You'll get action soon. GLWS!

I'm not really in a hurry. I've actually though about trying ebay but anymore it seems like there's tons of scammers that bid and win then never pay:(

Consignment shops have worked for me. There is a commission but they typically raise the selling price to dealership levels which covers the commission. If you find a good one that doesn't have storage fees then even if the truck doesn't sell at least it is advertised and stored somewhere indoors for 90 days.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back