"F" the Viper Club of America! (not the viper TRUCK club) :)

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I attempted to register with that forum with my known name, and guess what?

DENIED!!

The reason given: profanity in user name.

Not only does the word not violate any of their decency rules, it appears in numerous posts as well.

So, from me to you, o moderators of the VCOA:

UP YOURS!

Ram From Hell said:
I attempted to register with that forum with my known name, and guess what?

DENIED!!

The reason given: profanity in user name.

Not only does the word not violate any of their decency rules, it appears in numerous posts as well.

So, from me to you, o moderators of the VCOA:

UP YOURS!

You mean you didn't tell them to go to HELL???????????? :dontknow:

Thats why the viper alley was started, the same reason we were banned from effooools site, is the same reason many of them were banned from the viper club, better known as the morge.

And like us they started viper alley, yeah the viper club is know as a bunch of birtha better than you pricks

Blah

Well, if they keep that crap up they will require a lot of.. :evil: HELL-p trying to keep members coming to their sites. By the way, is crap and member considered foul language?

Wifey said:
You mean you didn't tell them to go to HELL???????????? :dontknow:

No, I was more clever than that.

I asked them if it was the word "Ram" that offended them.:thefinger:

Ram From Hell said:
No, I was more clever than that.

I asked them if it was the word "Ram" that offended them.:thefinger:

Actually your RAM may be closer to home than you think.

I asked about joining both my brother(99 Viper) and I for one of their Viper Track Days.

Yes for him no to me. I even stated I would pay for everyones lunch if I did not pass at least one person. Still no deal.

I must say that the Regional VP for NV is a very cool guy. Very upfront and actuall had reasons for the denial. He said to show up and split time in bros car.

Viper members are a VERY proud group and they have a fully supported/sanctioned registry(with regards to Dodge).

Sticklers yes-but everyone knows the rules upfront. You can't ask for much more than that.

Try changing your member name with mispelling-Ram from Hll. :D

Kevin

Stinker said:
Thats why the viper alley was started, the same reason we were banned from effooools site, is the same reason many of them were banned from the viper club, better known as the morge.

And like us they started viper alley, yeah the viper club is know as a bunch of birtha better than you pricks
viper alley, man that place is ruthless to new people!! haha :rock:

It seems as though some of the Viper crowd considers the RAM to be an illigetimate red-headed step brother. When I was searching for SRT-10 information in the first plase, I would repeatedly (literally) get a response sending me to "redneckdipshit.com" and wind up on everyones 'ignore' list.:(

It's kinda like Jazz. You're dealing with pretentious drones that behave like connaisseurs with more money than brains. Once you walk into the room and mention Dave Bruebeck, you're banned or ignored for life.:damnmate: :tomato:

Big Asp said:
No, Eric has to say come to hell!!!!! ;)

Indeed, Phil.:D

Pretentious doesn't even begin to cover it. They may have rules and are sticklers about them. After reading their rules, I know that in no way was I breaking any of them with respect to profanity.

I must say, I feel that those who ascribe to such a blatent stance of exclusion are among the most repugnant and reprehensible people. That, and I will see you in hell.:evil:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back