Factory air filter's for VTCOA Members!

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have factory air filters part number 5029703aa for the srt 10 in stock. we sell them for 25.00 to VTCOA members and we will cover the shipping. we have other dodge chrysler jeep oem and performance parts also.

let me know if i can help.

:burnout:

Hey Dragon,
Can you get me a picture of the Mopar air intakes for my truck
installed?
I heard they looked good, but ain't seen one yet.
Thanks,
MN

i dont have 1 installed but i do have 1 i will be installing on my truck(just havent had time). it does look sweet, when i get home i will shoot a pic and post it on the site and pm you also. i will be posting other mopar performance parts on today or tomarrow also, so check back.

thanks

dragon said:
we have factory air filters part number 5029703aa for the srt 10 in stock. we sell them for 25.00 to VTCOA members and we will cover the shipping. we have other dodge chrysler jeep oem and performance parts also.

let me know if i can help.

:burnout:
Dragon, I have stock wheels, But had them chromed. Need center caps to match. My dealership had some, But they looked polished. Can you get chrome?

J.R.

jr, do you have the oriagnal caps? there are 2 diffrent types of caps both will fit eather application i think i know the cap you want but i would like to shot you a pic of both of them tomarrow. k

thank you
patrick

JRSVIPR said:
Dragon, I have stock wheels, But had them chromed. Need center caps to match. My dealership had some, But they looked polished. Can you get chrome?

J.R.

how much did that run you if u dont mind me asking and how long did the process take?

dragon said:
jr, do you have the oriagnal caps? there are 2 diffrent types of caps both will fit eather application i think i know the cap you want but i would like to shot you a pic of both of them tomarrow. k

thank you
patrick
I do have the original caps. They chromed them, But it started to peel off. I'll look for your pics. Thanks.

J.R.

wheel caps

jr
here are the 2 wheel caps i think you will want the right 1 but i just want to make sure you dont already have that 1.

thank you
patrick

:rock:

Attachments

• DSC00920.JPG
    DSC00920.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00921.JPG
    DSC00921.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00922.JPG
    DSC00922.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00923.JPG
    DSC00923.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00924.JPG
    DSC00924.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 30
dragon said:
jr
here are the 2 wheel caps i think you will want the right 1 but i just want to make sure you dont already have that 1.

thank you
patrick

:rock:
Patrick, From what i can tell from the pics. The right one is the one i need. What is the price for those? Thanks

J.R.

jr
i have a set i can just send you pm me your address and i will ship them to you. they are brand new and a set of 4.
thanks man

MikeNice said:
Hey Dragon,
Can you get me a picture of the Mopar air intakes for my truck
installed?
I heard they looked good, but ain't seen one yet.
Thanks,
MN

Mike,

Here's a few pics of the MOPAR Ram Air installed.

Attachments

• dcp_0013.jpg
    dcp_0013.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 66
  • dcp_0014.jpg
    dcp_0014.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 53
hey devil dawg whats that black insert part you got going from the hood to the intake?? Does that help making it more functional???

i got out a Sgt in the Marine Corps 2 years ago, are they coming for us again??? Activation??? lol

i see you also put on the mopar pcm and headers. how does this thing run. thanks for the pics it looks sweet. it looks like it will when i install mine in my 2005 silver RC.

looks very clean.

In an honest opinion the long tubes are the ONLY way to go, they make it feel like a different truck guys over the shorties:rock:

Stinker said:
In an honest opinion the long tubes are the ONLY way to go, they make it feel like a different truck guys over the shorties:rock:

I thought size wasn't suppose to matter, Stinker? :D

Back