Factory Tonneau Cover

MYTRAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone somewhere in or near MN that wants to sell there factory srt10 tonneau cover w/or wo spoiler, preferably in '04/'05 black. If so, let me know, thanks.

Good luck finding a stock one for sale. I was offered 3K for mine twice. May want to ask the guys about after market ones.

I posted a Thread on the "Visual Mods" with the part# and price.
Take a look and see. It ain't cheep, but it is the real deal.
Good luck!

Bone said:
Good luck finding a stock one for sale. I was offered 3K for mine twice. May want to ask the guys about after market ones.

Thanks, I've done about as much of the aftermarket search as I can do. Only possibility w/the look I want (that I can get) is a snuglid. Topdeck may be same ar slightly better, but apparently not avail. east of utah/arizona area and will not ship. I've seen a couple possibilities in pics from ebay, etc., I can tell they are diff. than what I've seen around here or on the internet so far,but the people don't seem to know brand when asked. I much prefer the flush w/edge of rails and low profile of the factory. All aftermarket I've seen so far w/ the classic low profile style are a wrap over type, which i really prefer not to have, especially on the tailgate.

Does anyone know if there are there any aftermarkets that do not wrap over and have completely smooth top surface?

I know most like the factory cover on there trucks, but for some it gets in they way depending on how they use the bed and I figure atleast some just take it off and let it sit, was hoping there would be atleast 1 on here and somewhat nearby that would be willing to sell. Hoping to stay under 2k.

I've checked w/a few dealers and a new one seems to be 800-6k and they dont' seem to know anything about it. whether it includes hardware, paint, etc. one says paint one says not. etc., etc. They all seem to be coming up w/something different and none can say for sure if it's the one I'm asking for. After a lot of digging $800 looks to be an atermarket mopar one w/ no paint. and a totally diff. look.

MikeNice said:
I posted a Thread on the "Visual Mods" with the part# and price.
Take a look and see. It ain't cheep, but it is the real deal.
Good luck!

Thanks, I seen that post and I think I replied to it on the other board w/ a follow up ques. and havn't heard back yet. Must of been you there also?

Is the cover p/n for the early covers which have the '04/'05 style spoiler (which I believe were supposed to be alum.) or the covers that have the '05/'06 style spoilers which are slightly narrower w/the center pedestal and I think are fiberglass (atleast that is what the sales specs. say). And does this # include the entire cover to and bottom w/ seal ? Is seal part of the hardware kit? Thanks

I had a similar dilema as yourself.The factory lid is just too much cashola for me.So what I did was buy a factory paint match Innovative industries fiberglass lid and bought the 05 Qc ,06 Rc and Qc wing which are the same , and attached it.Take a look.

Attachments

• Picture or Video 023.JPG
    Picture or Video 023.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 882
  • Picture or Video 027.JPG
    Picture or Video 027.JPG
    292.1 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:
As far as I know the Pt# I gave was for the aluminum cover complete, but unpainted.
I will try to post the parts list associated with the cover.
The wing has its own Pt#.
Way to expensive for me too.

Art Kendrick may be able to help also. He seems to be able to find parts that no other dealer can!:rock:

Tracked me down some parts for my Hemi that 'may' have been on restriction. I can not confirm nor deny.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back