Factory type seat cover leather replacements

AMS3 did you come up with someone lose to replace yours ?
Never did it. Used my hemi as partial trade for my 10. But if I had, it would have cost me over $2500 for the black/red covers I designed.

Never did it. Used my hemi as partial trade for my 10. But if I had, it would have cost me over $2500 for the black/red covers I designed.
Damn ,, that’s a bit nuts for seat replacement covers ,, Im only looking for the drivers lower butt part hahaha !
Was that including the install that you stated had to be from an upholstery shop in your earlier post ?

Damn ,, that’s a bit nuts for seat replacement covers ,, Im only looking for the drivers lower butt part hahaha !
Was that including the install that you stated had to be from an upholstery shop in your earlier post ?
Throw a towel over it and call it good

Hahaha ,, did you sneak a look into my truck hahaha
Ahhh the old towel trick! I use them on my seats cuz I'm to frugal to buy seat covers lol lol - for the daily driver. The Queen has barely seen an ass so she's good to go :eek:

No, that didn't include install. If memory serves me, that was almost 1K.

Ahhh the old towel trick! I use them on my seats cuz I'm to frugal to buy seat covers lol lol - for the daily driver. The Queen has barely seen an ass so she's good to go :eek:
Hahaha , so that means Yetti hasn’t been around the queen much :D

Maybe try some Velcro. That would stick your ass to the seat and you wouldn't wear it out so fast? Brilliant isn't it?

Maybe try some Velcro. That would stick your ass to the seat and you wouldn't wear it out so fast? Brilliant isn't it?
Good idea ,, test it , let me know the results :D

Hahaha yes forsure .. I’ll leave the towel on also
Absolutely! Towel and Velcro. He will be making seat covers of some sort by the time he's five :D

I have no doubt ,, but it’s the seat covers he makes before he learns how to use the porcelain god hahaha

I have no doubt ,, but it’s the seat covers he makes before he learns how to use the porcelain god hahaha
Hahahaha!!! That's how the towels come in to play :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back