Fan Hoses

WOLFRAM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone that has switched to an electric fan still have the hoses for the stock fan?

I'm switching back with the stock fan and was going to buy new ones, but one of them is unavailable (national back order).

If anyone has these and would be willing to sell, rent, loan, or (If you are going to switch to electric) trade for my electric fan please let me know.

If it's a rent or loan, it would only be for about two months. That would get me though my upcoming race and I would be able to have some made (Like Stink's oil lines).

If anyone can help, please contact me ASAP. If I don't have this thing seated in by the 18th, I won't make the race.

Darin

WOLFRAM said:
Does anyone that has switched to an electric fan still have the hoses for the stock fan?

I'm switching back with the stock fan and was going to buy new ones, but one of them is unavailable (national back order).

If anyone has these and would be willing to sell, rent, loan, or (If you are going to switch to electric) trade for my electric fan please let me know.

If it's a rent or loan, it would only be for about two months. That would get me though my upcoming race and I would be able to have some made (Like Stink's oil lines).

If anyone can help, please contact me ASAP. If I don't have this thing seated in by the 18th, I won't make the race.

Darin
Your taken care of , want it overnight or reg?

Yellow venom said:
post # 3 Stinker:D :p ,Now thats service!!

DAMN SKIPPY!!!

This man is unbeliveable, he has pulled off things that I thought were impossible.

Like know, I didn't think he was this close.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

P.S. I'd say I luv ya. But, I don't want to get a call from "MOMMA"

Last edited:
WOLFRAM said:
DAMN SKIPPY!!!

This man is unbeliveable, he has pulled off things that I thought were impossible.

Like know, I didn't think he was this close.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

P.S. I'd say I luv ya. But, I don't want to get a call from "MOMMA"

I have your addy , but I am still tied up on the phone,a nd probably will be for a bit, but let me make a call after this call and get things rocking to ya bud

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back