February 2013 Truck of the month, VOTE NOW!

Who is the February 2013 truck of the month?

• madmanadam

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • hawk02

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • AshestoAshes

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • bwellmaker

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • ontariobee

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • SRT-10 RAM VIPER QC

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SRT-10 RAM VIPER RC

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • VENOMOUS1 RACING

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Skypilot68

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Sancho

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today is your last full day to vote.

Hahahaha. 2 vote for me and one of them is mine!!! ....forever alone...:bawling: haha

Hahahaha. 2 vote for me and one of them is mine!!! ....forever alone...:bawling: haha

You had some serious competition this month. One of the largest group of nominees. It was a tough decision for everyone :)

Congratulations to Venomous1 Racing, February 2013 TOTM!!

Thanks a lot guys!! It's really making my Friday, Superbowl Weekend, and start to 2013 much brighter :burnout:

Bwellmaker.....I was one of your votes sir! Loved the American flag in the background :rock:

Great to see a QC win:p

Thanks,

I dig the hood. Real nice touch.

Yea, Had a big empty wall in the hangar so years ago we thought of only one thing that should go there.

Some real nice looking rides. I am not sure how you choose a winner.

B

Thanks,

I dig the hood. Real nice touch.

Yea, Had a big empty wall in the hangar so years ago we thought of only one thing that should go there.

Some real nice looking rides. I am not sure how you choose a winner.

B

I'm sure it was a tough decision for us all. Except for the guy that voted for himself ;)
Guess that's not a tough choice? :congrats:

Thanks a lot guys!! It's really making my Friday, Superbowl Weekend, and start to 2013 much brighter :burnout:

Bwellmaker.....I was one of your votes sir! Loved the American flag in the background :rock:

Great to see a QC win:p

It's funny you say that! The night I made the poll I looked through all the trucks with my wife and she told me to vote for bwellmaker because of the American flag in the background.

It's funny you say that! The night I made the poll I looked through all the trucks with my wife and she told me to vote for bwellmaker because of the American flag in the background.

It likes great with the black truck! Come to think of it, I can't think of a SRT10 Viper Truck factory color that wouldn't look great with "Old Glory" in the backdrop :proud:

congrats scott

was close , and i'm also glad a QC won , SUPER-TRUCK u got there ! ! ! :rock:

It looks great with the black truck! Come to think of it, I can't think of a SRT10 Viper Truck factory color that wouldn't look great with "Old Glory" in the backdrop

Very good point.

B

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back