finally, pics of the truck...

Awesome, bro.......

I'm not into all that black on black on black on black stuff.

But you've made it look great.....

Heartiest congratulations.....

Remove the front plate frame....

D

Coley 1334 said:
hes got my vote:rock: wow the black srt's look way better w/o the wing

JMO:D
Put the wing back........:D this is a wicked viper ram , you know people get out the way when they see this bad ass truck in the mirror :rock:

You know I am a lot like Django in a lot of ways, we both have owned black trucks, both have been early adopters of large engine modifications and we both treated our trucks like offspring. I too am old school and don't swoon over black on black on black...it just seems like too much of too much...too much of an effort to look so mean that it smacks of overstatement...if you want to say it is stealth OK, but it really isn't, maybe just the statement is enough, but to shout it, over and over is overkill in the minds of some.

That being said...this is one fine looking truck and if it had the wing, which in my mind says..."This is one bad machine...be afraid, very afraid." I think it would be the best of the stealth trucks we have here.

Nice work, great forethought, and if it floats your boat that is all that really matters! Enjoy.

SNAKEGUTS said:
Truck has a nice stance!:rock:

Who's drop kit are you runnin?

the drop kit is that McGuays...or however you spell it... the grille my wife got for me online somewhere, dont know where...ill have to get with her, might have been EBAY or something... thanks for all the comments...

Prof said:
You know I am a lot like Django in a lot of ways, we both have owned black trucks, both have been early adopters of large engine modifications and we both treated our trucks like offspring. I too am old school and don't swoon over black on black on black...it just seems like too much of too much...too much of an effort to look so mean that it smacks of overstatement...if you want to say it is stealth OK, but it really isn't, maybe just the statement is enough, but to shout it, over and over is overkill in the minds of some.

That being said...this is one fine looking truck and if it had the wing, which in my mind says..."This is one bad machine...be afraid, very afraid." I think it would be the best of the stealth trucks we have here.

Nice work, great forethought, and if it floats your boat that is all that really matters! Enjoy.

thanks for the honesty Prof....i appreciate yours and everybodies comments...means alot.

That is one of the best looking Hemi Trucks I have ever seen. Got to be a hemi, got no wing on it.:D :D

Your truck looks as sweet as it did a few weeks ago in person. I still love that grill..:top:

And contrary to the Prof's honesty, I rather like the quadruple black.. :dontknow:Just don't wanna be the one to keep her clean though.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Your truck looks as sweet as it did a few weeks ago in person. I still love that grill..:top:

And contrary to the Prof's honesty, I rather like the quadruple black.. :dontknow:Just don't wanna be the one to keep her clean though.

thanks man...your right, keeping it all clean is very tough but being garaged helps tons...i just got back in iraq, what are you up to?

wheredwhogo? said:
thanks man...your right, keeping it all clean is very tough but being garaged helps tons...i just got back in iraq, what are you up to?

I'm about to go to Soyo in Angola after a week long visit to Dubai in Saudi. Then after Angola I have to spend a few days in Paris, France before making it back home. I have quite a busy month ahead of me. The trips start on the 8th.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back