First Batch of VTCOA Shirts Out Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We mailed the initial batch of Monogrammed shirts this morning. I know things are moving slow, it probably was not the best idea to start this sale pricing right before Christmas. We really do appreciate you Guys, you are being extremely patient. These are one off shirts and it does take Betty a while to do each one. I am thinking sometime in February she may speak to me again.

BTW...We had several in house orders before the sale, these shirts will have name also at no extra charge.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
We mailed the initial batch of Monogrammed shirts this morning. I know things are moving slow, it probably was not the best idea to start this sale pricing right before Christmas. We really do appreciate you Guys, you are being extremely patient. These are one off shirts and it does take Betty a while to do each one. I am thinking sometime in February she may speak to me again.

BTW...We had several in house orders before the sale, these shirts will have name also at no extra charge.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Jack is the Man, Betty just has to work overtime to help him keep that image

Fahrenheit said:
Ill go to his house put shaving cream under his door handels....
Thats the spirit!! Just don't do anything to hurt him, he is a pretty good guy:rock:

its my job to give crackerjack a hard time ,,,since he aint seen wood since 1974 he misses the hard times lol:p

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

that reminds me jack i just inherited a goosneck travel trailer ,,,ol boy i know owed me 2500 bucks and is moving to colarado,,,gave it to me for what he owes me ,,, might need some parts to get it up to par,,,,problem its so damn big i dont have a truck to pull it with

Last edited:
:date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date: :date:

FATJACK said:

Sweet Jack thanks!!!!!!!!!!:congrats: :congrats:

Hey Jack,how do these shirts run size wise,I normally wear a 2X ??:dontknow:
:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back