For Big Worm...

1bad4dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Worm had requested pics of the SRT8 in another thread, so to keep the other thread on topic, here is the request thread.

Now, the Charger is going through some changes. I have new shoes being made and a Twin Screw blower being added to replace the Paxton kit. I will get pics up of the new items in late February when I retake possession.

And yes, I finally got the Calipers painted black. lol

Old Paxton kit...

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

P8060171.jpg

26.jpg

31.jpg

27.jpg

P9160001.jpg

And the new Twin Screw...

Techco.jpg

And a teaser of the new shoes. lol

MakingRims2.jpg

MakingRims1.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

That thing is beautiful bro... and that blower is gonna look SWEET in there:rock: :rock::rock: :burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
That thing is beautiful bro... and that blower is gonna look SWEET in there:rock: :rock::rock: :burnout:
Thanks man.

I will be passing by Irwin when I go pick her back up from SoCal next month.

1bad4dr said:
Thanks man.

I will be passing by Irwin when I go pick her back up from SoCal next month.

Well, if I'm not workin... I'd love to meet you and see that beast in person. Let me know when you're comming through

LoveThisTruck said:
Well, if I'm not workin... I'd love to meet you and see that beast in person. Let me know when you're comming through
Will do man.

How is NTC now a days? lol I spent nearly 10 years in the Army. 87 - 96. I never had the pleasure of going though. haha

GADodgetech said:
what kind of number will that new supercharger throw down??
We are waiting to see. Techco is using my car to R&D different size pullies and some other blower upgrades for the big boost cars.

1bad4dr said:
Will do man.

How is NTC now a days? lol I spent nearly 10 years in the Army. 87 - 96. I never had the pleasure of going though. haha

Consider yourself lucky lol. The post itself is getting better though... they're building ALOT! The training out in the box is second to none. It looks just like Iraq, hell we even have real Iraqis lol

GADodgetech said:
Any need to build the bottom end??
Mine is already built. hehe Has been for the better part of two + years.

For stock bottom end cars, Techco has their 5psi kit and a safe tune.

Omg , that is just a breath taking car! The paint job just makes it look sick as hell. Man who did the paint, shoot I will drive to NM to get that kind of talent. Just a masterpiece that has to be the sickest Charger i have seen, hands down

Big Worm said:
Omg , that is just a breath taking car! The paint job just makes it look sick as hell. Man who did the paint, shoot I will drive to NM to get that kind of talent. Just a masterpiece that has to be the sickest Charger i have seen, hands down
Thanks.

My good friend Chris Loidalt from Loid's Rides here in Albuquerque.

If you want to have him paint any vehicle, then you will be in GREAT hands. This I promise you.

Oh yea, the pictures don't do the paint any justice.

bigike said:
is that what the I charger turned into?

will they make one for the gen3 like i charger was?

I-Charger was a JOKE, a myth, a scam...

Never cared to much for them (GSM). Always seemed way to hyped for me and when I bought (tried) a Diablo from them, my gosh, I thought I asked for the keys to the front door.

FastRam said:
Never cared to much for them (GSM). Always seemed way to hyped for me and when I bought (tried) a Diablo from them, my gosh, I thought I asked for the keys to the front door.
With my new blower and rims, my car will be rid of all GSM products.

that is a mean looking 4 door man love everything you have done to i t:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back