For Sale...Misc Items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now since I got beat for some nice wheels and some hard earned cash by Blake Wilder- I am on the hunt now for 4 perfect factory wheels again.

MUTT said:
dude, i am sorry to hear that...i feel for ya
Thanks Mutt, I am pizzed off at this guy -that alot of nice, quality people stood up and made me change my initial feelings for this guy, but I need to inform them that they are WRONG. 43 days to wait- for 4 wheels- that each have scratches all over them is a RIP OFF:mad: ...... I don't care but this guy's word just passed through the toilet bowl with me, By him stating that 3 wheels are perfect and 1 has a small scratch on it, I got excited to think his word was true, I held my expectations high that between these 4 wheels and the 4 that are on my truck I woulda been able to pick out 4 perfect wheels to have coated.

Sadly that is not the case here. :mad: MONEY WASTED ON JUNK, thanks Blake, you ripped off a hard working 6 days aweek average guy, hold your head low bro, you should have no dignity.:(

Anyone that deals with this guy I feel for ya, as I know from experience his word is colored brown and it stinks.

RedRamRules said:
Are the wheels not viable for powdercoating? Sorry to hear about your experience.

2 have curb rash on them and the other 2 have scratches on them, of those 2 -1 is scratched everywhere, these are crap, man..... Far from the 3 are perfect description given to me:(

Are the scratches that bad that they won't come out when they sand blast them before the Powder Coating process ??:dontknow: Maybe you might get lucky !!! I'm hoping for ya !!!:rock:

If you have one that is not bent i might take it off your hands...my rear rim has a slight bend in it, and i need to get it replaced...scratches are ok ...help you recoup some of your loss

Once again to my brothers and sisters here at this fine site, I am sorry I have to post up replies on a thread in the manner that it has taken..... I'm sorry folks.

The VTOCA is the best site for our beloved special trucks and I will never leave it for those reasons, I am ashamed that I have to post up in that nature above and have my beloved peeps read that content, but I feel the word needs to be shared to all.

Once again I am sorry folks. I am just way heated to be happy after dealing in this crappy deal- 43 days........DAMN!

Bro I truely apologize, I really thought it would go a tad better than this.

It has me pretty upset over the entire deal, almost to the point of feeling used.

You have every right to be upset, and I do think the "F" word is in order here:D

Just One quick mutha -fn, gosh dangin rant, to get it all out , and since Jack is on here I'm sure if asked it will slowly and polietly be deleted a tad later:D

This one bro i think you deserve a few rip roariin moments:p

Stinker said:
Bro I truely apologize, I really thought it would go a tad better than this.

It has me pretty upset over the entire deal, almost to the point of feeling used.

You have every right to be upset, and I do think the "F" word is in order here:D

Just One quick mutha -fn, gosh dangin rant, to get it all out , and since Jack is on here I'm sure if asked it will slowly and polietly be deleted a tad later:D

This one bro i think you deserve a few rip roariin moments:p

I like a site that maintains it's integrity, so hopefully it will stay. . . . My experience should be a lesson to the other fine members here....

You bought a used set of wheels.

I guesss your expectations were not met as you thought you were going to get far more than you paid for.

If you wanted a perfect set of wheels then you should have purchased new wheels.

New wheels from a Dodge dealer are $1100.00 a piece, plus tax. That comes to $4763.00 in my neighborhood.

You paid 650.00 for the wheels you got. That is $162.50 per wheel.

Send the wheels to me and I will send you the $650.00 you paid Blake.

I am sick of hearing you whine.

I was thinking of getting a set of wheels powder coated for the red truck and cannot think of a better, cheaper way to get this done.

FSTJACK said:
You bought a used set of wheels.

I guesss your expectations were not met as you thought you were going to get far more than you paid for.

If you wanted a perfect set of wheels then you should have purchased new wheels.

New wheels from a Dodge dealer are $1100.00 a piece, plus tax. That comes to $4763.00 in my neighborhood.

You paid 650.00 for the wheels you got. That is $162.50 per wheel.

Send the wheels to me and I will send you the $650.00 you paid Blake.

I am sick of hearing you whine.

I was thinking of getting a set of wheels powder coated for the red truck and cannot think of a better, cheaper way to get this done.

All true points Jack, I should have went a different route, but again I was told 3 are perfect....

I will hopefully see what the powdercoater says on them as he is a better judge than I as he is the one doing the coating, but again no matter the price I paid I was told 3 are perfect and 1 has a small scratch.....

And I am sick of whining, but 43 days is a long time to ponder Jack, and that added to my point of ranting. I will close out on posting anymore on this thread.

as you were....:dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back