for the 1/4 mile

I have had all 3 ratios in my truck. I think the 4.56's are the best overall. With drag radials you will be right on the rev limiter at the 1/4 mile mark. With 1200x16 Nostalgia slicks the 4.56's are just right.

depends on the mods also and driving skill, take what you got first, hone it to perfection, then start doing different combinations with tire sizes

Justin done better with 4.10's if I remember correctly he traded rear ends with Tim (vipertruck2933):dontknow:

Tony is right, it depends on your combination of everything and your skill level as a driver.

I have had 4.10s and 4.56s and the 4.56 is easier to drive in town with a sacrifice in fuel mileage.

I have gone back to 4.10s as I will run out of rpms with a 33" tall tire in the 1/4.

That is with a lot of HP and traction, I hope.;););)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
pROF cant do the 1/4 foot let along the 1/4 mile:D :D :D

Yes I can!

Not very quick but I can do the one foot!

And I will have Begood drive it for the quarter mile.

But Jack you need to correct your rear axle ratio, you may have 4.56 in the axle , but with the tire size it actually changes to a different ratio according to the deminsion of the tire size,

so your not actually running a 4.56, so what are you actually running?:D

4.10's seem to work good with DR's at the track for me. 4.56's would be fun for around town:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
But Jack you need to correct your rear axle ratio, you may have 4.56 in the axle , but with the tire size it actually changes to a different ratio according to the deminsion of the tire size,

so your not actually running a 4.56, so what are you actually running?:D
Stinky, I din't calculate shit, I actually DROVE it thru the 1/4 mile!!!:p :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back