for the guys with Paxtons

BLACK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to let the guys running the paxton S/C's know if you havent already got one DC performance makes a intake elbow to replace the crappy flex style one that comes with the paxton kit, I also got an increase in boost :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

BLACK10 said:
Just to let the guys running the paxton S/C's know if you havent already got one DC performance makes a intake elbow to replace the crappy flex style one that comes with the paxton kit, I also got an increase in boost :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

koo.

hey bro did u find a box for that CAI ?? .. let me know.. thanx

BLACK10 said:
The black plastic hose goes right to the center of the elbow, to the nozzle for the 'Water/Methonal' injection before the supercharger, not in front of the T/B..... SWEET!

296111.jpg

296112.jpg

This added with a "Chris Jensen" tune :dancing: that smile on my face, actually got bigger!

Quick

QUICKSILVER said:
The black plastic hose goes right to the center of the elbow, to the nozzle for the 'Water/Methonal' injection before the supercharger, not in front of the T/B..... SWEET!

296111.jpg

296112.jpg

This added with a "Chris Jensen" tune :dancing: that smile on my face, actually got bigger!

Quick

looks perfect...the red hosing is awesome....some how I got blue.....:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back