For those new dads out there...

HDVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had a question, how soon were you guys able to get your sons or daughters to sleep through the night?

My fiance and I were told about a book that we went out and purchased, it's called On Becoming Baby Wise, here's a link for your reference...
http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Baby-Wise-Reference-Worldwide/dp/0971453209
At 10 weeks my son started sleeping through the night, till about 6ish. Now at 12 weeks he sleeps with his last feeding at 10, he sleeps until 8:rock: I just thought some of you guys might want to know, if you don't already, that there's some good books out there for us new dads!

Oh and for reference, here's a picture of my little stud! Take care all!

Attachments

• Hawaiian smiles2.jpg
    Hawaiian smiles2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Looking good Mike, gotta love them little Hawaiian shirts. Sleeping through the night at 12 weeks huh? Hell, half the time the twins don't sleep through the night, but they're only 3 1/2 heheheh.

lol, you know it! Thank God too! Bob, I can't imagine having twins, that'd be a real pain in the butt!
Thanks for the compliment

I used to put my daughters in their crib, in their own room ,and close the door. Seriously, that was it. They would cry a lot when they were really little but That's what I was told to do. Just leave them be. They are 11 and 9 now, so they pretty much fall asleep the minute we get home.

you got yourself a cute kiddo!!! congrats!

~mike~

HDVIPER said:
lol, you know it! Thank God too! Bob, I can't imagine having twins, that'd be a real pain in the butt!
Thanks for the compliment
Yeah, it's a trip hehe. I was talking to a friend of mine out there in Moab this weekend, he's from Weezeanna and a real Cajun. Anyway he has twin boys that are 14 now, he just kept telling me, "you still don't even know what you're in for", then letting out with this evil laugh hehehehehe. But I think they're keeping me young, either that or killing me slowly LOL.

One of these days we need to get together, the twins would probably love hanging out with your little guy there.

We bought the book and has worked on 2, now in 6 mth try it on the third.

My baby is 11 weeks old and she sleeps from 9pm to 6am every night. just get that tummy full right before they go to bed.

Baby wise is a good book. but remember all kids are different
it took our first child a while to make it through the night, the second one was easier to get on schedule.

OCBob said:
Yeah, it's a trip hehe. I was talking to a friend of mine out there in Moab this weekend, he's from Weezeanna and a real Cajun. Anyway he has twin boys that are 14 now, he just kept telling me, "you still don't even know what you're in for", then letting out with this evil laugh hehehehehe. But I think they're keeping me young, either that or killing me slowly LOL.

One of these days we need to get together, the twins would probably love hanging out with your little guy there.

For sure Bob, we'll be there at the next GTG!:rock:

AWDisuzu said:
I used to put my daughters in their crib, in their own room ,and close the door. Seriously, that was it. They would cry a lot when they were really little but That's what I was told to do. Just leave them be. They are 11 and 9 now, so they pretty much fall asleep the minute we get home.

you got yourself a cute kiddo!!! congrats!

~mike~

Thanks! Yeah, that's kinda what they talk about in the book. My fiance did not like going through that at all, but I kinda made her, haha. Now she couldn't be more happy, and he's just the happiest dude around!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back