FORD GT......

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FORD GT
hi guys, yes, i'm looking for a Ford GT.....not the GT40 cars, a GT from 05,06....and all i see are new,investment cars...low mileage....prices 150k and up.....isn't there any really used one ??? high mileage ???? for around 100K ???? do they exist ? I'm tempted to buy a "new" one ofcourse but would like to see if there are cheaper options....after all it's a toy.....

PS sorry if i'm not allowed here to use the word Ford.....:dontknow::p:rock:

might want to check with Torrie @ Unleashed tunin.

talk to Torrie buddy! He has one and i bet he may know a deal or two thats out there

thanks for the tip :rock: already send Torrie a mail....

AND REPLY :(

I do domestic calibration work (tuning) and Ford Parts sales, I don’t sell cars. Consult the
FGT forum vendors if you’re looking for a vehicle to buy.

Take care,

Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner

Last edited:
I have not seen any good deals on used mainly becuase most people paid 200K for theirs becuase of stipid dealer mark ups. Since some dealers still have these your best bet is finding one to sell new for your target price.

Loan Star Ford in Houston had a used one awhile back....not sure if it is still there.

And you would not want one with a 100K on the clock...probably just about worn out.....!

I have a friend named Paul Duckett who lives here in the mid west. He owns 5 Ford GT supercars. He paid $300,000 to get the first 2005 before anyone had them. 95% of these cars have real low miles. The cheapest one I have seen Sell was $125,000 on Ebay for a white '05 with 52,000 miles. Good Luck!

I do domestic calibration work (tuning) and Ford Parts sales, I don’t sell cars. Consult the

Wow...what a sh*tty response...

i think also... pitty for those guys :toilet:

I have a friend named Paul Duckett who lives here in the mid west. He owns 5 Ford GT supercars. He paid $300,000 to get the first 2005 before anyone had them. 95% of these cars have real low miles. The cheapest one I have seen Sell was $125,000 on Ebay for a white '05 with 52,000 miles. Good Luck!

don't know what's up with your US cars.... for a BMW650 ,as my daily, 52K miles is just the beginning.... we drive them 200k miles ... ;):elefant:

Why? He's probably busy and a straight cut answer is what it should be. Could you imagine all the emails he must answer in a day, let alone actually go to the shop and accomplish something that actually generates him a income? He led him to a place to check to buy one, what is wrong with that?

Why? He's probably busy and a straight cut answer is what it should be. Could you imagine all the emails he must answer in a day, let alone actually go to the shop and accomplish something that actually generates him a income? He led him to a place to check to buy one, what is wrong with that?

and folks wonder why vendors dont post here

Torries answer is perfectly correct ,,he tunes he dont sell ,,,whats shitty is your shitty comment on Torrie' response ,,

Torries answer is perfectly correct ,,he tunes he dont sell ,,,whats shitty is your shitty comment on Torrie' response ,,

please don't make a big deal out of it... ok, some members here thought wroung about his "know cars out there".... and that's what i'm looking for....some "inside" information... and not what everybody reeds on the net....
obviously Torrie doens't even want to think about it as i told him , by mail, what i'm looking for... a "used" one at a fair price... it is his right and i accept it .... but myself would answer a bit more to the point... not that common sense as it's programmed in his mailbox.... :dontknow:

I just think a little more tact might have gone a long way...for instance,

"No sorry, I don't know of any, but you could try "blah blah blah"..."

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Now what is shitty about this response?

I just think a little more tact might have gone a long way...for instance,

"No sorry, I don't know of any, but you could try "blah blah blah"..."

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Now what is shitty about this response?

well for one i think i smell goat shit ,,hahahahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back