From Wizzy On The VTCA

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From another forum:

Hey I wanted to post something to everyone. I totally support Viper Truck Club of America. I want this great Club to take off maybe have a National meet one of these days when it lifts off. I would love to meet each and everyone one of you in person and be able to shake hands and have some laughs. I think Kevin and Dave need a thank you from everyone of us that are interested in Attending the VTCA meeting or just wanting to be memebers.
Dave and Kevin you two need a big thanks for working so hard on trying to get this to Launch. I feel there's alot of people that are interested in Joining as memebers but don't have the time or money to make the event in Houston but would still be interested in doing something from home as I am.

Please Post on this People. I feel like Kevin and Dave don't feel like they're getting the response from the masses.....

Cant put it in better words than that..so all there is left to say is thanks guys and count me in ......:D :D

I could not even guess as to how much time and effort they have invested.
It's truly invaluable. I do believe that we, as a community has what it takes to get the VTCA off the ground. We have been "tested" over the past month, and yet remain resilient. A proven bond for sure.

I have been for the VTCA since day one, let's get it done!

FATJACK said:
Why did Rocktman abandon us anyway?? Seriously....

had to do with a comment directed toward a members wife
I am omitting the details to maintain the peace and avoid further problems

FATJACK said:
Why did Rocktman abandon us anyway?? Seriously....
He did not abandon us/this site.......he was banned ( left the room) for more than one reason not worth the time to mention !!!!!!!!

Damn, now i wish i had not asked.

I honestly had no idea, not just trying to start shit...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back