Fuel filter??

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been eating gass like no tomorrow. I know they drink gas from te get go, but as of the last few months my gas has been draining like I have a leak in the tank. I recently cleaned all the carbon out with the sea foam product thinking that would help. I'm due for an oil change so i figure I should change fuel filter too. Where are they located on this truck? I'm hoping this will help....it could also be my transmission which has a bad solenoid and holds shifts too long which is also draining the gas..

No fuel filter, really. Fuel strainer is in the tank. Attached to the fuel pick-up assembly.

Thanks. I was wondering about that bc I searched and didn't see anything about a fuel filter.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the fuel filter is a non servicable unit located on the tank
Didn't I just say that? You Old Fart. :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
My truck has been eating gass like no tomorrow. I know they drink gas from te get go, but as of the last few months my gas has been draining like I have a leak in the tank. I recently cleaned all the carbon out with the sea foam product thinking that would help. I'm due for an oil change so i figure I should change fuel filter too. Where are they located on this truck? I'm hoping this will help....it could also be my transmission which has a bad solenoid and holds shifts too long which is also draining the gas..

when did you last change your O2 sensors?

SANTEEN said:
Didn't I just say that? You Old Fart. :D
no you said there wasnt one, there actually is and its not the strainer either, there is a small pod on top of the tank that is non servicable, you young weinie whipper:D

scoobert said:
when did you last change your O2 sensors?

i would try this one:beer: :beer: :beer:

along with Stinker's coils, wires & fresh plugs

no you said there wasnt one, there actually is and its not the strainer either, there is a small pod on top of the tank that is non servicable, you young weinie whipper:D

ya got any info on a good serviceable fuel filter set up for the trucks Stanky?????:pepsi:

ZCx said:
i would try this one:beer: :beer: :beer:

along with Stinker's coils, wires & fresh plugs

man, i agreed with Scooby:p

TNVIPER said:
Yes he does....;)

spill the beans, son. with photos:beer: :rock: :beer: :rock:

i like photos:eek:

I hate you

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back