Gibson Update

JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up on this. I know it has been around before, But trust me on this. If you install Gibson shorties, Get heat shields. I called Gibson on my install to ask why there were no shields with my headers. They said not needed. Took about 8,000 to 10,000 mi. Before i melted the wheel well liner, And bushings in the A-arms. Mostly passenger side.:mad:

Sounds like Gibson should pay for that if you have them saying it's not necessary in writing!???:confused:

gibson is terrible, they have the worst customer service, spent a LOT of money with them, and they always did sneaky shit with pricing too. i am very sorry to hear about your truck. call and ask for Danny, he is the VP of sales.

BOOMER said:
gibson is terrible, they have the worst customer service, spent a LOT of money with them, and they always did sneaky shit with pricing too. i am very sorry to hear about your truck. call and ask for Danny, he is the VP of sales.

Thanks Boomer, I called the dealer today about the A- arm bushings, Guess what? You have to buy the whole assembly 280.00 Freakin bucks each. Someone has to have bushings right? I mean come on.

J.R.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back