Got date for S/C Install

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you guys already know I'm getting a S/C, and got the phone call today that DLM will be requesting the presence of my truck on Wednesday of next week.:rock: I'm so siked I can't wait. SoFla guys she should be ready for the Morosso truck challenge on June 23rd see you guys there!

6 days to go.....

Last edited:
Congratulations. I hope your install goes smoother than mine.

Right On Alex!!! You must be pumped up!! We gotta meet up off the turn pike on the 23rd and caravan up there! I want a ride in that beast! Better bring your game!!

awesome! you're taking it to one of the most highly respected tuners in the entire world too.

btw, i hope you set aside $ for speeding tickets. i got a 57 in a 35 w/in 30 min of getting my last blown car out of the shop, and later got nailed for 136 in a 55.

Remember to also set aside some time to take plenty of pics

5 days to go...

I have already got my fair share of tickets :eek: 90 in 30 was my last, but do suppose that once the blower is in I would be that much more temped. I'll try to keep it under control; maybe not :D

On the other hand all these fast car keep popping up all over my neighborhood. I saw a Charger SRT8 that cruised real slow past my house as I was parking, and I could tell it had a S/C (that unmistakeable whine) what some game, but I held my composure and let him go by. All I kept saying to myself was wait til next week then I'm going Charger hunting.

And today one of the neighbors at the end of the block bought a red Z06. Whats the deal?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back