Got some dyno #'s

IH8CHVYS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well like it says yea i got em but not so sure i am happy with them. I did a couple runs on engine only and they look low to me:dontknow:
The NOS runs we made are garbage...........the guy running it was only at 600psi which should have been at 900psi but o well maybe next time.
Well again my mods are:
MoparCAI
Bassani Headers/Catless mids/3"magnaflow
X-Metal Stage II
Do the pulls with no NOS look low or am i in the ball park?

Attachments

• Dyno 001.jpg
    Dyno 001.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 141
Thats about right for your mods. You need to be running a race gas mix with that stage 2 PCM and N20 BTW, at least bump your octane up to the 97+ range to be safe or go back to the stock PCM (or a VEC with an N20 card that pulls timing out).
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Thats about right for your mods. You need to be running a race gas mix with that stage 2 PCM and N20 BTW, at least bump your octane up to the 97+ range to be safe or go back to the stock PCM (or a VEC with an N20 card that pulls timing out).
Justin
Thanks for the input Justin, just a little clarity on your comment though.........i should run the 97+ octane all the time?

When you are spraying you need to have either timing pulled out or the octane to support the increased timing of the stage 2 PCM.
Justin

Looks good to me man...............

The dyno numbers without the NOS seem a little low on the HP side but still within range.

However the torque numbers without the NOS are super good.

From the dyno graph print out you have a fun truck to drive.

It would be helpful if we could also see the AFR, as it is not on the dyno sheet.

Listen to Justin as he knows NOS very well..........

The were not hooking up the AFR on the dyno that day seeings how it was a dyno war.
With only running 600psi on the nitrous i would have to suspect the AFR was low, which brings up another question? I was told by one of the tuners there that with the weight of our trucks he said the AFR should be low 10's and i thought the ideal number to hit was 13.1?

13:1 is great for melted pistons. 11.5:1 is bleeding edge tuning, 11:1 is pretty safe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back