got the truck scaled

505'sFastestViper. said:
it is a 60 40 front to rear:( but wet with half a tank of gas it weighed 4650 i will post up the scale sheet in a lil bit
no way man it has to be lighter than that.......what kind of scale did you use? and where my burn out video.. hell you got the truck back didn't go to jail.. i want to see a burn out damnit!:D

Tooloe said:
no way man it has to be lighter than that.......what kind of scale did you use? and where my burn out video.. hell you got the truck back didn't go to jail.. i want to see a burn out damnit!:D
no thats what it is the truckis back had a wierd prob truck would shut off at 4k and not go into boost but i think i have it figuerd out will know here in a lil bit

we took a lot of weight out and put a lot back in that is the problem :D

i still think i can tkae another 4or500 p=out of it

505'sFastestViper. said:
no thats what it is the truckis back had a wierd prob truck would shut off at 4k and not go into boost but i think i have it figuerd out will know here in a lil bit

we took a lot of weight out and put a lot back in that is the problem :D

i still think i can tkae another 4or500 p=out of it

ok good you had me worried for a whole min. because i know there is no way my truck is lighter than yours.. but then again you said it had 1/2 a tank of gas so. it's not at race weight. non the less congrats on getting it back i cannot wait to see videos of this thing dominate everything at the track

Dom that really is not that bad when you think what has really been done...with the turbo you have added to the front and not removed..and the rear yes you dropped some weight......but get it on the track and see what happens...

How does she drive?

358ciHD said:
Dom that really is not that bad when you think what has really been done...with the turbo you have added to the front and not removed..and the rear yes you dropped some weight......but get it on the track and see what happens...

How does she drive?
got some voltage senor pcm issues :eek:

Did you an Alex get the 390 out of the Clone last night....:)

Tooloe said:
ok good you had me worried for a whole min. because i know there is no way my truck is lighter than yours.. but then again you said it had 1/2 a tank of gas so. it's not at race weight. non the less congrats on getting it back i cannot wait to see videos of this thing dominate everything at the track

Actually, that brings up a question...

Are you running a fuel cell, Dom? If you are running a stock tank, wouldn't you want a 1/2 tank so you don't starve the pump on launch? :confused: :dontknow:

(I don't know if the pump is at the front, rear, or middle on these things... so it could be a stupid question. :eek: But, that's nothing new coming from me. :D :p )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back