"Grab this by the Horns!!!!!"...

Looks like the CE sold (unless it really was a scam).

See, our trucks still sell like hotcakes even WITH rising gas prices.

/And if you're willing to take a complete monetary BATH in the process....

wow luis....... that one does have some low miles, but i don't believe it.;)

look @ the discoloration of those headers, in only ~200 miles - come on....... :D

say, isn't that the same place that had the black RC last year that you didn't jump on - black's your color !!! :)

stop playin' & get one already. :D

That white shifter looks like it came off'a his Schwinn Beach Cruiser.

Where's the streamers that would set it off to full effect....?

D

moparracing said:
wow luis....... that one does have some low miles, but i don't believe it.;)

look @ the discoloration of those headers, in only ~200 miles - come on....... :D

say, isn't that the same place that had the black RC last year that you didn't jump on - black's your color !!! :)

stop playin' & get one already. :D

Yea it is the same place...they have a red one too...And i didn't jump on the black one cuz...cuz...cuz...well chit..i wasn't ready...it's all good..i can wait a lil bit longer :D ..But me want a 05+...Black or a NR or a CE-or a silver one ...but not yet............

LUISBEE3617 said:
Yea it is the same place...they have a red one too...And i didn't jump on the black one cuz...cuz...cuz...well chit..i wasn't ready...it's all good..i can wait a lil bit longer :D ..But me want a 05+...Black or a NR or a CE-or a silver one ...but not yet............
you need to get a black one & sell that bee......... :)

then you'll @ least be able to keep up with me @ da track. ;) :D :p :burnout:

moparracing said:
you need to get a black one & sell that bee......... :)

then you'll @ least be able to keep up with me @ da track. ;) :D :p :burnout:

Kinda working on it :D .....Will see man...Work is really good right now..Jst got more hrs and more $$$$:rock: ....And be able to keep with u at the track?:dontknow: :dontknow: haha...u'll be seeing jst my taillights:p :p :burnout: :burnout: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back