Votes: 47 78.3%
  • No I wanna keep the stock look

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking, Since we have some people on this site with talent that have managed to design and produce a new hood for this beast. How about we have someone draw up some ground effects that would give it a lower meaner look as well...I'm not sure how much work this would be but I don't think it would be that difficult.

Anyway Ive added a poll , Vote away if you are interested.

I would say something that could blend in a roll pan on the rear end. I think that really cleans any truck up nicely.
something would needed to be done to blend the rear ground effects to blend in with it though

2278101.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why but when you mention Ground Effects it brings back memories of the Dodge Daytona Z with those kewl black skirts hanging beneath the car.
Daytona_z.jpg

Someone had a photo shop of a red 10, with stretched stock looking cladding it looked sweet. Maybe I can find it on here.

linemup said:
Someone had a photo shop of a red 10, with stretched stock looking cladding it looked sweet. Maybe I can find it on here.

was this the pic?? they look alot deeper than the stockers .. .. On that note even a copy of the stockers but much deeper with a lower look

SlammedSRT10.jpg

looks like they streched the wing also, not as high as a daytona wing, right in the middle for length and raised the cowl

So far an Overwhelming Yes, So on that note who's gonna get this going for us... STINKER???? .... Roz can you come up with a design and stretch the stockers so they are a few inches deeper 3 or so perhaps??

Stinker said:
I am going to fix myself some dinner since momma isnt around.....................fuggers:p
Saltines and sardines. Good thing your sleeping alone tonight.:D

anyone else have a good idea for some Body mods? ... post em up... something to match the new hood.... :)

Stinker said:
LOLOL I got rooster the pooter with me:D

and actually its pintos and cornbread:rock:
That poor dog. Don't be surprised if he calls the ASPCA on you.:aetsch:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
anyone else have a good idea for some Body mods? ... post em up... something to match the new hood.... :)
I just want a lower bumper grille that matches the stock upper grille. Or maybe this rear bumper. (It's photoshopped)

Attachments

• Exhaust2.jpg
    Exhaust2.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:

I just want a lower bumper grille that matches the stock upper grille. Or maybe this rear bumper.

a roll pan that follows the body lines with those cut outs would be sweet lookin :rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:

I just want a lower bumper grille that matches the stock upper grille. Or maybe this rear bumper. (It's photoshopped)

Yep, that would be the hot ticket item.... I think if it had treads on top the bumper, it would sell even better (you know, so you could use it as a NORMAL truck :eek: ).... If someone did this and just copied the SRT-10 (OEM) ground effects, then sold it as a kit.... I think there would be a HUGE market for it with the hemi folks.

....... I looked for (literally) YEARS and never found a tailgate trim cap too. I wanted one so bad to keep the top of the gate from getting bashed in. :( No one seemed to make it, because the "regular" Rams already had one stock. My tailgate was all tore up from motorcycle ramps. :dontknow: :( :mad: :argh:

Picture1156.jpg

Black1 said:
....... I looked for (literally) YEARS and never found a tailgate trim cap too. I wanted one so bad to keep the top of the gate from getting bashed in. :( No one seemed to make it, because the "regular" Rams already had one stock. My tailgate was all tore up from motorcycle ramps. :dontknow: :( :mad: :argh:

I took mine down to local spray in bed liner shop and had them spray just the top of my tailgate. Cost me $20 and I've been loading/unloading dirtbikes for years and still looks perfect.

this would be the friggin ultimate Viper Truck, imvho of course

:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Attachments

• Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edition_by_dangeruss[1].jpg
    Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edition_by_dangeruss[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21,950

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back