GTG EUROPE

Arska2

EU Moderator
Reaction score
Dear all Europeans,

We have asked us within the german Forum, if anybody else besides us (approx 40 SRT 10) would be interested in an european GTG.

Aim would be to bring people from Germany, NL as well as B and possibly F + Austria together.

Possibly we can find a central place which is still from driving point of view interesting, as well as a nice programme to motivate people to really show up.

Due to the possible size as well as being already late this year, the target should be a season opening gtg in 2013.

Ideas to make it happen are more than welcome !

Thanks

Arne

If you don't mind, i will copy/paste you post on the dutch forum. That way we will reach Belgian and Dutch owners.
For the French it is a little more difficult. I do speak and write French but at this moment i don't know any French forum.

Marco

merci beaucoup pour votre reponse ainsi que les informations supplementaire que vous nous avez fournies.

Arne

Always interested in a srt meeting.
Maybe combine the belgium/dutch srt gtg with the german gtg.

Keep it up and let me know if u need any help!

Yes, this should be it.

If the germans come close to the border line,
like Aachen or behind the border like Mastricht,
It should be possible for at least the 3 big regions
to make it.

Lets see. Any time settings for 2013 ?

If we really bring all our people we should be able to bring around 40, maybe some more :dontknow:

With all from your side, it could be a blast....:burnout:

Looking forward to it....

Arne

Not that far from the borderline.

Why not ?

If we can go on the track i can hear already the gearboxes screaming !

Lets start to plan.

Marco

merci beaucoup pour votre reponse ainsi que les informations supplementaire que vous nous avez fournies.

Arne

Ah bon vous parlez français aussi. Ca c'est fort.
De toute façon je veux bien vous aider si necessaire. This was without google translator...

Marco,

Thanks. This is really appreciated.
We still have some time and if we can motivate some people to travel
a little more than normal, i think its only possible if we can make up an extra ordinary meeting.

I think it would be the first big GTG for Europe and for SRT ONLY.
A track would be sweet, maybe a DYNO at the track and some things around that to have a full programme going on.

Lets share some ideas within the next month and see if we come to a real plan...

All the best

Arne

Ok. The coming three weeks i'll be on holiday and thus less on the forum. On the other hand that might clear the head for new ideas....
In the mean wile i will try to find any french forum about srt.

Marco,

Sounds good !

Looking forward to things like that :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBS50FhDdW0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]SRT10 - "challenge" - YouTube[/ame]

Talk to you soon.

Arne

Hello Marco,

i also want to register me in this forum,

but i dont understandd the question on the bottom?

can you help me??

...truck... blauw... emblem?

LG Berti

this sunday the 23th september , USA PickUp GTG at Eindhoven/Holland
from 10am till 6pm

Truckstop 8
Het Schakelplein 30
5651 GR Eindhoven
Holland

Sammy,

Thanks for the info. We have some local GTG's going on.
Maybe someone close to the border might show up.
I will post it in the german forum as well.

All the best and good luck for TOTM

Arne

Season closing coming soon, EURO GTG 2013 hopefully not too far away !

Dear all,

Wintertime is coming closer and closer. People start to put winter tires on or bring their garage queen back to her little castle:D

The modification season starts and we all have probably ordered some nice pieces which will make our SRT's look even better when they are back on the road in 2013, maybe some of us will hunt for TOTM, others will end up having more power or setting new speed records....

I just wanted to remind everyone from Europe that we are currently in a pre-stage of planning a big EURO SRT GTG for season opening in 2013 !!!!!!!

And to bring it to a more organized level i wanted to ask for some volunteers who are interested in helping myself out to make this thing really happen.

We could use all sorts of ideas coming in, knowledge from previous local meetings, facebook site, or whatever helps to make this public, interesting and fun for all Euro (and european based) SRT drivers.

So please lets exchange ourselves and let it happen.

We have a pretty good chance of bringing more than
100 trucks to one place and this could be the biggest
SRT meeting ever !

Thanks for bringing up ideas about location, side action (for family and kids, dyno etc), awards, and whatever comes up to your mind.

All the best

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back