GTG in michigan

Stinker said:
should be able to get the guys from Ill, In, ohio, pa, mass, Va, NY and a few more.

Post up fellas, its starting to take off:rock: I'm sure this is for 2008
Coulda/Woulda had one from MN if it woulda been 4 weeks ago!!

If I could drive across that lake and save a couple hours going around i'd still maybe come. How far ya think I'd get across if I hit it doing about 150, prob not far enough, huh? :D

Lake Michigan is really in the wrong place! Just seems to get in the way of everything fun.

Any chance you Michigan guys would come to the SRT Track Experience at Elkhart Lake, WI in October?

Maybe just get together in a van and do a road trip? You would all be welcome to bunk here at my house...only two hours from Road America at Elkhart Lake...??????

Prof said:
Lake Michigan is really in the wrong place! Just seems to get in the way of everything fun.

Any chance you Michigan guys would come to the SRT Track Experience at Elkhart Lake, WI in October?

Maybe just get together in a van and do a road trip? You would all be welcome to bunk here at my house...only two hours from Road America at Elkhart Lake...??????
SRT Track experience Rocks - did it at California Speedway (the second one they put on) ................. :rock: :D

Sounds great to me...let's see how many get excited about the Road America SRT Track Experience...that might just be the ticket that gets some of our fellow SRT 10 lovers off their butts.

Nathan- Depending on date/time, I'll cruise up there.
Maybe I can convoy with Wazzsup.
If the timing is right, we might get NBT too!

Here's an idea... I like drag racing, but our trucks are setup more for a road coarse than drag racing. How about we go to GingerMan Raceway? I am sure the SRT Track Experience is fun, but we could rent our own road course for a day and have our own track experience in YOUR own truck. All we would need is 27 people to chip in $100 each (at least 27 to make it cost effective), which is what it would cost for a mid week track rental. They even have catering available for food. What does everyone think about that? I have a friend that has been there with his car and says it is pretty fun.

-Muzzy

We would probably have a better chance of getting Ten trucks @ $275 each...which would still be a great deal for a day of play.

I would spend that much, but it would be great if we could get a few more. The track is 2 miles, so I am sure more that one person can be running at a time. Ever since I have seen that video of that red SRT-10 drifting around the corners on that road coarse, I have been dying to try it. Looks like a heck of a lot of fun. I like drag racing too, but with stock meats on the back it is nearly impossible to get a good 60 foot time.

-Muzzy

can my little hemi come??? norwalk ain't far away too.

The more the merrier!

Hell it would be great to have a lightening or two too!

Hilgee said:
I am with Prof. If needed I will take the ferry across..

I would drive to Madison to see that monster on a dyno! Let me know...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back