HAHA My Pops bought a new Toyota 381 hp.. " fastes pickup"

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL so im talkin to pops today and he proceds to tell me he has just purchaced the new toyota pick up 381hp and its the fast one... LOL.. well needless to say i said well when ya get 381more hp give me a call LOL...
:)... well he knew better than to ask a race but still funny that everyone thinks these things are super fast....

Yep, had one kick my ass the other day. He has the proof of being offered the ticket. The cop tipped his hat and smiled as I rolled on by.....

they look like little subies. i dont think srtvenmous would have any prob. beeting one with no2

perk_1405 said:
they look like little subies. i dont think srtvenmous would have any prob. beeting one with no2

NO2 not needed!!:dontknow:

We have more at the wheels (stock) than they do at the Crank!!:rock: :p

Give Pops a break --after all he is your Pop---not to mention age does do strange things to ones mind...See if he will run you for pinks and give him 2 lengths and no NOS hahahaha:)

We may be faster but they do run pretty good for what they are, not to mention it rides like you are in a lexus.

titus7 said:
We may be faster but they do run pretty good for what they are, not to mention it rides like you are in a lexus.

But when you wash it you have to wipe around emblems that say "Toyota".....almost like kissing Hilliary Clinton..:thumpdown:

VIPR PWR said:
Give Pops a break --after all he is your Pop---not to mention age does do strange things to ones mind...See if he will run you for pinks and give him 2 lengths and no NOS hahahaha:)
Yup, I want two or three lengths from everyone younger than me. If you are more than forty years younger, I want five lengths...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back