Happy Birthday SANTEEN!!

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah bruthah, FaceBook said it was your day today.. WOW, Lordy Lordy, Santeen is 40.. Ain't that somthin..? *sniff* :( they grow up so fast!

HAVE A GREAT ONE BRO!!!

Yep, our little boy is all grown up :D

Happy Birthday SANTEEN :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yeah 40. It sucks :( Thanks guys:)
On the bright side I got my fuel pressure gauge and adaptor that my lovely wife got from the Stank man. :D

SANTEEN said:
Yeah 40. It sucks :( Thanks guys:)
On the bright side I got my fuel pressure gauge and adaptor that my lovely wife got from the Stank man. :D

:rock: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats:

Attachments

• grim-reaper-40th-birthday-lunch-napkins.jpg
    grim-reaper-40th-birthday-lunch-napkins.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 13
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE
I hope it is a great one for you.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy birthday buddy!!! Hope you have a great one, also gonna have to get your wife to teach mine about gifts for guys!

happy birthday sweet cheeks....:rock: ::party:

a_40_year_old_humorous_birthday_card-p137909903081254615tdtq_400.jpg

linemup said:
Happy birthday buddy!!! Hope you have a great one, also gonna have to get your wife to teach mine about gifts for guys!
Just let her talk to Tony. On second thought, don't do that. You'll probably get the gift you want, but you know he's gonna try and take your woman.:D Dirty old fart.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back