Happy Birthday Shudog!!!!

VPRPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kevin:rock: I think your birthday present should be for you to come have fun with us at Famoso on the 23rd:dancing:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear ShuDog, Happy Birthday to you!! :D :star: :party: :dito: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :thrasher: :trytofly: :elefant:

Happy B-day Kev, let us know if you can make it over to the GTG on Sat.

Enjoy your :birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy Birthday

Enjoy

:birthday: Happy Birthday Kev!!! I hope you make it this Sat. at Famoso.:birthday:

Thanks All

Thanks for all the Shout-Outs. I really appreciate it.

As far as Famoso goes??????? Really up in the air.

I dumped the bike last week on the freeway offramp. I saw the oil just as I was turning a nice open/wide/fast offramp corner. Bike just slipped out from underneath me. I rolled like 14 times. Destroyed the jacket and jeans but i was OK. Ended up really sore. The whole right side of the bike is done. So money may be spent on getting it back together. Freakin SUCKS.

I will have to see what the damage on fuel will be. I think it is like 300 miles or so. Also stayin over and food(AND DRINK) will have to be figured in. I won't know till Friday.

Anyone got room at the last minute?

Let you guys know Thursday what Im thinkin.

Thanks again for the B-Day Wishes.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
Thanks for all the Shout-Outs. I really appreciate it.

As far as Famoso goes??????? Really up in the air.

I dumped the bike last week on the freeway offramp. I saw the oil just as I was turning a nice open/wide/fast offramp corner. Bike just slipped out from underneath me. I rolled like 14 times. Destroyed the jacket and jeans but i was OK. Ended up really sore. The whole right side of the bike is done. So money may be spent on getting it back together. Freakin SUCKS.

I will have to see what the damage on fuel will be. I think it is like 300 miles or so. Also stayin over and food(AND DRINK) will have to be figured in. I won't know till Friday.

Anyone got room at the last minute?

Let you guys know Thursday what Im thinkin.

Thanks again for the B-Day Wishes.

SHU
Hey Kevin been trying to get a hold of you for weeks. Your email is like Fort Knox dude....WTF :mad: Everything I send is returned :( I am sure that if you can make it we will have a room for ya. Hell we all shared at Nat's and only Billy got violated :D Get down there and if I gotta sleep on a cot to give you my bed then I will do it...We only have 4 in our room now :2in1:

Happy Birthday again!!!- You can never be to happy:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back