Happy Memorial Day To All

A Memorial wish

A memorial day Thanks.

Thanks to all those and their families that are in service to our great country.

Thanks to all those men and women who have given their lives, that I am free this morning.

Please be safe, and treat each other well, this and every weekend.....Jack

Happy Memorial Day....have a great and safe weekend. Hope all of you get to spend time with friends and family to celebrate our heroes...

FSTJACK said:
A memorial day Thanks.

Thanks to all those and their families that are in service to our great country.

Thanks to all those men and women who have given their lives, that I am free this morning.

Well said and a mighty Here, Here.

FSTJACK said:
A memorial day Thanks.

Well said, Jack. X2

Everyone have a great and safe weekend. :)

Adding my thanks to all Service members from a newly retired member. Your sacrafices will always be remembered by a greatfull nation.

Stretch

This is one grateful American who will always remember the sacrifices of the men and women in uniform. God bless all of those who have sacrificed in our behalf. And, may He also bless those who currently serve and their families!

THANK YOU to all the men and women that have served our country so well, past and present.

Bill.

Word, big ups to to all men & women past and present of the armed services. I will be enjoying a 5 day weekend because of your hard work. This Bud's for you:cheers:

FSTJACK said:
A memorial day Thanks.

Absolutely, And everyone who is traveling this weekend, Be careful. We want you all back here when you return. Yeah, Silverback and Sickness, you too.:)
Everyone have a good one.
Dave

And to all those who know how important it is to hear: Welcome home.

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back