HARD TO FIND DODGE RAM CENTER CONSOLE FOR SALE!

SnakeBite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2007 DODGE RAM CENTER CONSOLE FOR SALE $500.00 SHIPPED​

HARD TO FIND

This is a center console removed from a 2007 Dodge Ram.​
The center console is in Excellent Condition is works properly.

This should fit 03-08 but if your not sure, please double check with your local dealer.

Very hard to find! Ditch that cruddy flip down or floor mounted factory console. This unit makes all the difference. Slate grey factory console. Removed from a Sport Edition. Unit is in great shape. All rubber inserts and coinholder are included.
Nice Console, get it while you can!

Features full length console. Front console sections has various storage compartment and three large deep cupholders. Rear console section features two flip up compartment. Top section has divider and power outlet. Rear part of rear section features a flip down storage compartment and 12V Adapter for rear seat passengers.

This unit is a bolt in replacement kit for your Dodge truck. Easy straightforward installation into factory mounting holes.

This unit WILL NOT work with 4 wheel drives with manual transfer case...unless you want to do some major mods.

Thanks for looking - Lower 48 states only.

Call or email me your questions.
Rob (619) 550-8757

Attachments

• console4.jpg
    console4.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12,640
  • console1.jpg
    console1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 10,477
  • console2.jpg
    console2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5,524
  • console3.jpg
    console3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2,219
What's the difference between that one and the srt 10 version? The only difference I can see from mine is the painted pieces

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back