Has anyone Heard?

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about Wizzy and his situation today.

It's been in the back of my mind (bugging me) all morning....

Has anyone heard from him and whether (or not) he's made any progress on his Mom's financial predicament....?:dontknow:

If you have heard, please post up....

SD

Silent D said:
I've been thinking about Wizzy and his situation today.

It's been in the back of my mind (bugging me) all morning....

Has anyone heard from him and whether (or not) he's made any progress on his Mom's financial predicament....?:dontknow:

If you have heard, please post up....

SD
Missed this one Tim. What's going on?:dontknow:

I haven't heard any new info w/ his financial situation yet. Ill keep an ear out though..

-Red

Iltemprd said:
Missed this one Tim. What's going on?:dontknow:

His Mom has some considerable medical bills and he's considering selling his truck (eliminating the truck payment) to free up some cash to make payments on the hospital bills.

Various members offered some insider tips to help him resolve the debt through Medicaid, the hospital billing dept (etc)... ( I've been in health care for 10 yrs...He also got tips from guys who have experience as hosptial administrators)

The bill is about 15k...

Just wanted to see if he had any luck appealing to these various resources for help on the bill.

SD

When my dad passed away the bill was in the $50,000+ range if I remember right. Mom contacted the hospital administrator and told him that she did not have the money to pay that bill. She then told him that her kids were worthless SOB's (well, that was the truth in my brothers case) and they did not have the money to pay the bill. The bill was marked PAID, when she receive the next bill.

Hospitals write off so many bills in the course of a year that it's amazing. If you are unable to pay the bill they will work with you.

Silverback said:
When my dad passed away the bill was in the $50,000+ range if I remember right. Mom contacted the hospital administrator and told him that she did not have the money to pay that bill. She then told him that her kids were worthless SOB's (well, that was the truth in my brothers case) and they did not have the money to pay the bill. The bill was marked PAID, when she receive the next bill.

Hospitals write off so many bills in the course of a year that it's amazing. If you are unable to pay the bill they will work with you.
Really..........I tried that route and was laughed outta the bldg.....:mad:

TheSickness said:
Really..........I tried that route and was laughed outta the bldg.....:mad:

Can a hospital really have the patients children be responsible for their bill? I dont think so. But what do I know.

Wizzy please dont take my post wrong. I dont know your entire situation. I hope all is getting better.

patrick

I called Wizzy awhile ago:) . He was on the train - training a guy!!!:eek: - Hahaha - has a newbie he is training so how fitting to be on a train, training a trainee. ;) :burnout: Man only Wizzy could pull that one off!! :D

He is not selling his truck, so apparently he is getting the hospital bill issues worked out:D . He had to do another trainee train lesson - so he will be in touch again l ater :2in1:

He is just busy moving :D :D and he doesn't have his desk yet so he has to post laying on his stomach (sounds ghey to me??) :p or he has to get a long ethernet cord to get internet into another room ... :rock:

He will be back and he didn't jump off the train or sell the truck !! :D :D :D

:dancing: :star: :rock: :D

Wifey said:
I called Wizzy awhile ago:) . He was on the train - training a guy!!!:eek: - Hahaha - has a newbie he is training so how fitting to be on a train, training a trainee. ;) :burnout: Man only Wizzy could pull that one off!! :D

He is not selling his truck, so apparently he is getting the hospital bill issues worked out:D . He had to do another trainee train lesson - so he will be in touch again l ater :2in1:

He is just busy moving :D :D and he doesn't have his desk yet so he has to post laying on his stomach (sounds ghey to me??) :p or he has to get a long ethernet cord to get internet into another room ... :rock:

He will be back and he didn't jump off the train or sell the truck !! :D :D :D

:dancing: :star: :rock: :D

Glad he's OK and getting things worked out..

Thanks, Kiddo.:flybye:

SD

Silent D said:
Glad he's OK and getting things worked out..

Thanks, Kiddo.:flybye:

SD

He even posted up a few minutes ago with the great news ..........

WizzySRT10
Junior Member Join Date: May 2006

guys I have good news... .I called the hospital and talked to them and they said they'd handle it all.... Free of charge...Apperently the hospital had someone donate a crap loads of cash or something and wanted it for someone that was needy and apparently my mom was their choice some how. I am keeping my truck... Thanks guys for the support!!!! I really feel touched that you all were behind me!!!!

Wifey said:
He is not selling his truck, so apparently he is getting the hospital bill issues worked out:D .

He will be back and he didn't jump off the train or sell the truck !!

That's certainly great news. There IS a God. It's great to know things work themselves out for good people.

Wifey said:
He even posted up a few minutes ago with the great news ..........

WizzySRT10
Junior Member Join Date: May 2006

guys I have good news... .I called the hospital and talked to them and they said they'd handle it all.... Free of charge...Apperently the hospital had someone donate a crap loads of cash or something and wanted it for someone that was needy and apparently my mom was their choice some how. I am keeping my truck... Thanks guys for the support!!!! I really feel touched that you all were behind me!!!!

Excellent news Wizzy!!!

Train that trainee correctly while on the train...........wouldnt want you two to screw up and end up having to pull a train!!! :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: LOL

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back