HAVE YOU SEEN????

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by fasnuff, Oct 14, 2011.

1. fasnuff

fasnuff Full Access Member

Have you seen the Charger Mopar edition? It's a numbered production, 1000 built. I'm not sure what all colors are available, the one I saw was black with a single stripe on the driver side. It has a blue suede stripe through the side of the driver seat. The salesman said it is equipped with all the Mopar parts that are made for the Charger. I'm not real fond of the new Charger body style, but this Mopar edition was freaking sweet! Also had some really cool interior accents as well, kind of a swirl grind on aluminum finish on the center console, radio bezel, and door accents. I did not get the price, I was there looking for a SRT8 GC, and took a look at this while I was there. Just thought I would see if anyone else has seen them, or anyone has a price on it. The salesman there tells me the SRT GC is going to be high 40 to low 50k range? I heard those would be 60-70k. Anyone have an idea on that?

2. Tonkasmith

Tonkasmith Full Access Member

Called a buddy he said within a year The srt Cherokee will be under fifty but he assumes they will start at around 75 fully loaded as some people will pay it just to be first. He is a sales manager at a dodge lot in area so pretty good source I would trust.

3. canviper

canviper Full Access Member

All the sites that i have read has the Next Gen JGC SRT 8 priced around the mid sixtys to start from there who knows.

4. fasnuff

fasnuff Full Access Member

Thanks, I've seen the adds, write ups, but I can't find crap for a price.

5. BlueSRT10

BlueSRT10 Full Access Member

My local dealer has one as well... I just bought a AWD Charger to replace a Wrangler that was totaled by a uninsured motorist driving on suspended licence :argh: But with winter coming I couldn't consider the new Mopar Edition Charger, but it was definately awesome :rock:

6. RAMDUDE

RAMDUDE DOGFATHER Supporting Member

probably 15-20 K over sticker price.

7. TheMoparConnection

TheMoparConnection Full Access Member

mopar edition are very nice, they actually built 2200. we have 2 on the lot. no mark-up

8. wesalbert

wesalbert 2015 Truck of the Year Supporting Member

This thing?

[​IMG]

9. RAMDUDE

RAMDUDE DOGFATHER Supporting Member

i'm sorry I meant the price for the package is probably 15-20K over the normal car price.

10. TheMoparConnection

TheMoparConnection Full Access Member

ah but really not bad. sticker is 40k and there is a 2k rebate on all chargers right now.