Heading to the Heart Breaker Thursday

bigike said:
They need to give out Kleenex with the dyno session, complementary.

Max HP 509/490TQ
Max TQ 502/499HP

I can't compair this to the red truck, but it's all i have to go off of.

Red Truck on a different dynojet dyno
HP 448/480 TQ

Maybe I lost 75hp with the stock mids......

Time for a "T" a Forge and a TUNE!
that truck made 428 with a stage 2, bassani's and catless mids on boomer's dyno. just a little comparison to where your at now. you shouldve loaded the other cards in it to see what they would do while you were already hooked up.

They didn't have the time............

I'm a little afraid of the second tune, 13 afr, but the third would've been nice to see.

YEP i should've at least done the last pull with another card

folks intersetted in the ROE, DO NOT GO OFF THIS DYNO NUMBER THIS IS A SUPER DUPER LOOOOOOOOWWW NUMBER FOR A ROE.

This is near what the red truck would've done on the other dyno with cam, headers, hi flows , tune and exhaust. and much more torque.

bigike said:
They didn't have the time............

I'm a little afraid of the second tune, 13 afr, but the third would've been nice to see.

YEP i should've at least done the last pull with another card
you wouldve been able to see the true A/F and seen if the guage was correct.

I had fun watching, none the less impressive to see the Roe and the sound your truck made....I liked it

I was worried Jay was going to wreck on the way home because of all the crying.
I still don't remember all of those 5s, i remember seeing a bunch of 4s on that dyno sheet:D

101_0042.jpg

101_0043.jpg

101_0045.jpg

101_0046.jpg

101_0047.jpg

I posted the vid, but it said an administrator has to approve it...........waiting................

Hey guys, I just had a thought.. Looking at my dyno in the higher rpm, does it look like i ran out of fuel pump or injector?

bigike said:
Hey guys, I just had a thought.. Looking at my dyno in the higher rpm, does it look like i ran out of fuel pump or injector?
those are the same injectors sean sells for that kit. i had to buy them from him b/c none came with the kit when i bought it. if youd have left the fuel guage on their you couldve told whether or not the fuel pressure got low:D

No could do LOL, had to go. I'll get a pod for the steering column some day and put the fuel pressure and afr there.

well i hate to disappoint you all but i did the dyno today at ard ,,,it was hot as hell out 92 in his shop ,,i know oso and ike were hoping i was in the 450 range but sorry charlie
489hp
491hp
493hp

was down abit cause of heat and the fact that my air/fuel is in the 10,s,,i would think i would have been on the lean side . but nope ,,,i emailed the dyno to sean roe ,,he said he could fix me up so im waiting for my new tune to get emailed ,,he seems to think ill be over 501 once he is done :D :D

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
well i hate to disappoint you all but i did the dyno today at ard ,,,it was hot as hell out 92 in his shop ,,i know oso and ike were hoping i was in the 450 range but sorry charlie
489hp
491hp
493hp

was down abit cause of heat and the fact that my air/fuel is in the 10,s,,i would think i would have been on the lean side . but nope ,,,i emailed the dyno to sean roe ,,he said he could fix me up so im waiting for my new tune to get emailed ,,he seems to think ill be over 501 once he is done :D :D
SO!!!

:D Damn good numbers Robert was told his would be done this weekend how did it look?

OSO said:
SO!!!

:D Damn good numbers Robert was told his would be done this weekend how did it look?

Ya i seen it its all together but they were waiting on a crank sensor to start it up ,,,:dontknow: tell him he needs to do something with then oem cats and tiny headers he has ,,he has then 1 5/8 tubes ,and the 4 cats ,,,why the heck is he doing a cam swap and keeping the exhaust like that ,,,to me seems he will loose some hp doing it like that :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back