Hello From Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

iraqivet01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found this site, and it is awsome. I been looking for a form the will direct me in the right direction in upgrading my truck. From what I have read the last two days, I finally found what I been looking for. I look forward to reading all the tech tips and/or getting more involved with other with the same love and desire for this Limited production Vehicle.

I have a 2004 SRT RC, Black,
Purchased in new in Shawnee, OK 2/13/2005. I was sight seeing one Saturday night at the local Dodge dealer and BAM.. There is sat on the Show room floor. I knew the moment I saw it, This is going to be a serious collector item.
plus, I figured it would be great present to myself in surviving another tour overseas.

My Present Girlfriend hate it, but it was here FIRST.

Welcome to the asylum....

Thank you for your service to our country and to the cause of freedom......

D

Last edited:
iraqivet01 said:
I just found this site, and it is awsome. I been looking for a form the will direct me in the right direction in upgrading my truck. From what I have read the last two days, I finally found what I been looking for. I look forward to reading all the tech tips and/or getting more involved with other with the same love and desire for this Limited production Vehicle.

I have a 2004 SRT RC, Black,
Purchased in new in Shawnee, OK 2/13/2005. I was sight seeing one Saturday night at the local Dodge dealer and BAM.. There is sat on the Show room floor. I knew the moment I saw it, This is going to be a serious collector item.
plus, I figured it would be great present to myself in surviving another tour overseas.

My Present Girlfriend hate it, but it was here FIRST.

Welcome to the forum's... Thanks for your service to our Country:rock:

Welcome to the RBC!!!

What part of Ok are you in?

Thanks for your service to our great nation!!! :rock::rock::rock:
VETS RULE!!!!

Welcome! :party:

As other's have said, thank you for your service to our Country! :rock:

Ah yes, we love pics around here!

Hell yeah,your welcome!!!!:)
Vet,Black truck and a girlfriend(cool):rock:
Some really nice people on this forum,(enjoy):burnout: :burnout:

thank you for what you have done for all of us and welcome.

Welcome Bud! Get us some pics!:rock:

WELCOME!.....you want to MOD your truck? you have come to the right place:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back