Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gz21

Reaction score
Hi, I fairly new to the forum. I have been frequently visiting the board and reading up on alot of information and have decided to start looking for a RC srt10. I have recently came across one located in CT, and was curious if anybody on here knows of it or has maybe happened to have previously checked it out. Its on Ebay right now under auction 290294752698. Its also been listed on Autotrader for a while.

Thanks.

Craig

Thanks. I only ask because I am about a 7 hours drive from the truck. So I wouldn't mind a few opinions if possible before I would go to look at it.

Nice truck for the price. Already has a CAI and a good cat back exhaust. Looks like all it needs is a good home. Welcome.

Gz21 said:
I am a little north of Pittsburgh, PA.
Finally, another member from my neck of the woods, Im on the outer edge of Butler, how far north of the Burgh are you?

505'sFastestViper. said:
oh and welcome ones can be had for less on this forum but they have more miles then the one on the bay

True, I have been looking at the ones for sale on here. The mileage is not to big of a concern for me as long as the truck is still in good condition. My price range is up to maybe 23 of 24k. Since I know there are plenty for sale under that.

venom 1 said:
Finally, another member from my neck of the woods, Im on the outer edge of Butler, how far north of the Burgh are you?

Right around the Harmarville area. Maybe 15 miles north.

I recommend buying a truck from one of the members here..... If you choose wisely you can probably end up with a truck that not only has all the best mods but one that is well cared for and is a steal of a deal........

That may be simply one man's opinion, but it is a well educated one.....

Again.... choose wisely....... and welcome to the asylum.....

D

LoveThisTruck said:
Looks like a nice truck, and silver is the one you want!!:rock: Welcome to the VTCoA

Yep, silver is definitely the color I want. I don't think I should have a problem finding one. I am not in a hurry to buy so I now I will find what I want.

Welcome, not near conetiiscust, heck cant even spell it:D but maybe someone will chime and and be able to look at it for ya:)

Gz21 said:
Yep, silver is definitely the color I want. I don't think I should have a problem finding one. I am not in a hurry to buy so I now I will find what I want.

They are the fastest:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back