Helluva buy!

Either the owner is filthy rich or something untoward is not being revealed.

I'd be hinky....... very hinky....

Too good to be true.....

My bullshitometer went off like a rocket....

D

That is just the opening bid. Reserve could be much higher. Ernie this could be the truck for you!!!

That's what I saw, starting bid at $16K, 0 bids posted. And his accident involved someone hitting his fiberglass bumper. I thought they were plastic with metal inners? I sense more to the story here...

FATJACK said:
That is just the opening bid. Reserve could be much higher. Ernie this could be the truck for you!!!
If there was a reserve it would say reserve not met.

fursale said:
Yep it is a no reserve auction.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Seems like he would want the person that hit his bumper to pay him directly. That way he can replace it without having an accident on your report. Kinda stupid to go through insurance for little shit like that, it kills the resale value more than it would cost to fix it.

I don't know, for $16k I'd take the chance on this one. I'd have someone local go look at it first if at all possible of course. Who knows, maybe the guy is into his bookie for $16k or something lol.

FATJACK said:
It ain't gonna say shit till somebody bids on it!!!:aetsch:
I bid on trains on Ebay all the time, and it will say "Reserve not met" even before anybody bids....there is no reserve on this SRT-10:D

I know ebay well and this sale looks legit to me.

I know that there is some rich arse mofo's around that area...A little too far for me too...seems like a decent deal to me:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back