Help Wanted Baltimore Area

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am working on a project in Glen Burnie, MD for the next couple days and need some help. I'll pay $25 per hour, cash, for what amounts to basic, not very strenuous, work.

I'm ready to go boss. :D

I'd hire that guy so fast it'd make your head spin. And I'm not at all joking. I don't have time to turn this into a political discussion, but my personal experience is that first generation Americans (i.e. immigrants) are willing to work very, very, very, hard to make good lives for themselves and their families. If the spoiled brats that were born here worked as hard immigrants did, our country would be better off.

I'd hire that guy so fast it'd make your head spin. And I'm not at all joking. I don't have time to turn this into a political discussion, but my personal experience is that first generation Americans (i.e. immigrants) are willing to work very, very, very, hard to make good lives for themselves and their families. If the spoiled brats that were born here worked as hard immigrants did, our country would be better off.

I saw first hand the hardship that my parents went through to make it in this country, and believe me do I know that for a fact. Not just Latinos, but every single immigrant race that (like I've said in the past) came to this country to better their lives from the shitty places they were unfortunately born in. Not one of them take the blessing of being in this wonderful free country for granted.

Really wish I could have made it today, if there's a next time I'll try to make it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back