HELP WITH FORUM RULES- CLASSIFIEDS/DIY

Well it could all be worth the effort and could be done very fast .. you could post in the post Ho thread and just type in srt10 50 times in a row .. that at why the thread was formed to begin with and to help keep other threads from getting Hoed up ..
I had to laugh! That is why it's there but some hos forget to use it!
I'm going over there right now

I had to laugh! That is why it's there but some hos forget to use it!
I'm going over there right now
I’m just going to claim ignorance to the post Ho rules for know ! NOT GUILTY and denial is my middle name hahaha

Why so long between posts!??!?!

@ViperJeff
@HemiLonestar
@Shaggy
@OGVIPER

@anyone who cares

I noticed that when OGVIPER is online his green light isn't on (he may have it set that way I dunno)

And

The visitors in last 24 hours area never shows he has visited even when he is actively online and posting?

Could this have something to do with the permissions issues he's having??

Inquiring minds want to know lol

@ViperJeff
@HemiLonestar
@Shaggy
@OGVIPER

@anyone who cares

I noticed that when OGVIPER is online his green light isn't on (he may have it set that way I dunno)

And

The visitors in last 24 hours area never shows he has visited even when he is actively online and posting?

Uh oh ,, is it possible he’s a new generation AI bot hahaha

@ViperJeff
@HemiLonestar
@Shaggy
@OGVIPER

@anyone who cares

And

Online status is turned off, it’s a choice any member can make

I just realized that last night when I check it hahaha .lm bit on the slow side I guess hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back