Here Here....happy birthday Craig!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :stickyman: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :pepsi: :pepsi: :beer: :beer: :beer: Happy Birthday, young man........and many more....:elefant: :dancing: :eating: :wavey: :thrasher: :party: :party: :party: :party: :dancing2: :eek: :cool::goodnight:

TheSickness said:
Happy Birthday my brother from New Jersey:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :star: :2in1: :D :p ;) Just remember tomorrow that you will return to being a Ass wipe just like always:rock: But for today you are a super Transtesticled Tranvestite and you get a reprieve from me calling you any vulgarities like Shitbag, Shitbrick, Cum guzzling gutter slut, Fuckstick, Fuckface, Goo bag milker, Ecunt:confused: , Baby batter breath, Choad warrior, Gloryhole jizz catching machine of Lust, Anal wart, or Sizzle Tit's lover or rump ranger:burnout: No ! You wont here that from me at all....For today it's your special day. After all 57 only comes around once in life:D Unless you are a Gorilla then it comes twice:damnmate: Go figure ? Anyway my stretch marks around the mouthed friend....Happy Mother Fucking birthday you Rotten bag of Hemorphodite ejaculate:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: Oh ! Almost forgot:eek: :eek:

You better start posting up on this site or I will personally come to that pustulating Fuck wound of a state you live in and rip your esophagus out with my bare hand and Lung Fuck you until your spleen bleeds and I enpregnate you with the holy Sickness seed of love...You rotten non posting festering enema of Yak splooge:D :thefinger: :D I cant believe you ARE holding out on the brotherhood by being a Fuckin Turdlicker....START POSTING you little Bun Bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thrasher: :shot: :birthday: :flute:

P.S. To all site members and Turd Licking Spies....I am starting my own Greeting Card business...If you would like me to wish you a happy Birthday or do your wedding announcements...I am availiable for a small service fee and the chance to have sex with your first born:D :marchmellow: Muhahahahahahahaahha Bwahahahaahahhaha:canabis: :canabis: :canabis: Thaty Fuckin Smiley rocks Thanks Jack:p :canabis: :party:

ROFLMAO!!! :D :canabis:
That was unbelievable.
Happy Birthday, Craig. :rock: :cool:

And yes, that smiley f'in rocks, lmao!!!! :canabis: ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back