Here's a peek at the progress :D

Yeah....Its been a long miserable road.....They seem to have put the truck through the paces real well tho. They DONt want it to break after I take posession of it. Im gonna go over on Friday and pick it up. Hows the truck comin Prof?

Blake...really wish I could give you a lift over on Friday but I'm not lookin good for a cleared departure at this point. I'll be able to leave Ft. Laud on Sat around noon so I should be there for the 4-9pm Heffner T&T and truck race! I'll bet you have her dialed in by the time I arrive and you can show me what a 10 sec pass looks like! How you gonna get over there.....rally one of your bikes over and load it up for the ride home?

Blakewilder said:
Yeah....Its been a long miserable road.....They seem to have put the truck through the paces real well tho. They DONt want it to break after I take posession of it. Im gonna go over on Friday and pick it up. Hows the truck comin Prof?

She is in a deep sleep...until April...

Resized_IMG_0324.jpg
[/IMG]

Because of:

Resized_IMG_0304.jpg

ViperTruck2933 said:
Damn Roy,
Sucks to be there. :mad:

I always avoided going with the 10 sf Group to avoid this kind of stuff...I long for a return to Jungle School in Panama...they have probably done away with that too!

Prof said:
I always avoided going with the 10 sf Group to avoid this kind of stuff...I long for a return to Jungle School in Panama...they have probably done away with that too!
You are right on 2 counts, lol. The jungle school is no longer in Panama. And I did a year in 10th Group and I 'bout froze my gonads off. :D

Prof said:
Fort Sherman, howler monkeys and coatamundis LOL.

Congratulations!!! Great numbers ;)

Finally!! Glad you are getting the truck back...what a beast ! :rock:

Prof said:
She is in a deep sleep...until April...

Resized_IMG_0324.jpg
[/IMG]

Because of:

Resized_IMG_0304.jpg

Well that certainly sucks!:p I'm hoping to hit the strip one last time this Saturday. Forecast says Partly sunny and a HIGH of 43!!:eek: :elefant:

Blakewilder said:
Just made 1071rwhp and 1059TQ :D :rock: :rock:
That's F'n insane!!:rock: :rock: Hope it all works good for ya this time around!!:driver: :beer: :adore:

Blakewilder said:
Just made 1071rwhp and 1059TQ :D :rock: :rock:

Damn!

Please be careful. That is more than a handful...do you have a driveshaft loop, and I hope you will use a transmission blanket...that kind of horsepower can turn your transmission into a claymore...

trans

Prof said:
Damn!

Please be careful. That is more than a handful...do you have a driveshaft loop, and I hope you will use a transmission blanket...that kind of horsepower can turn your transmission into a claymore...

This trans has a billet steel direct drum.
Smoop;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back