Hey Roktman

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wondering why you chose to be such a coward :confused: You sit on this site daily and when someone posts something about you that you don't like you send them a nasty Email :dontknow: I have been calling you a worthless pile of S$i@ for years and I never get any emails...Why..........:( :dontknow: Nobody hates you more then I do, nobody has the history that we do..How come I get left out:D You Chicken S@$t..Pick on somebody your own size for a change :eek: WTF am I saying the Hindenburg already blew up :D Mod's and Admins please leave this in this section of the forum so I know he will see it and I promise not to drop the F-Bomb :rock: You sit and read and then play childish games..The S%&@ is getting old kinda like the cheese between your thighs from them rubbing together :D :rolleyes:

I thought you 2 were bestest buddies. Shows what I know.

Bill.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PIC'S

etnies---The-Blown-Calicut-.jpg

TheSickness said:
I am wondering why you chose to be such a coward :confused: You sit on this site daily and when someone posts something about you that you don't like you send them a nasty Email :dontknow: I have been calling you a worthless pile of Shit for years and I never get any emails...Why..........:( :dontknow: Nobody hates you more then I do, nobody has the history that we do..How come I get left out:D You Chicken Shit..Pick on somebody your own size for a change :eek: WTF am I saying the Hindenburg already blew up :D Mod's and Admins please leave this in this section of the forum so I know he will see it and I promise not to drop the F-Bomb :rock: You sit and read and then play childish games..The Shit is getting old kinda like the cheese between your thighs from them rubbing together :D :rolleyes:

love is in the air.....i can smell it now...oh wait...i sharted

Mikey,

If Dave has nothing to do but peruse this forum all day, I feel sorry for him....:(

What a minute...:idea: That goes for just about everyone who posts here..... including myself....:eek:

Uh.......................Ummmm...uh.................Never mind..............:eek:

D

Django said:
Mikey,

If Dave has nothing to do but peruse this forum all day, I feel sorry for him....:(

What a minute...:idea: That goes for just about everyone who posts here..... including myself....:eek:

Uh.......................Ummmm...uh.................Never mind..............:eek:

D

C'mon D, I know I have nothing better to do than to be here... and as disturbing as it may sound I enjoy it. So you can definately feel sorry for me... and you... and him... and him... and him... and her..... and him... etc.

now you know why the prick doesnet wear cordoroy pants! the state of OHIO put a ban on rocketman wearing them during dry spells for fear of catching the state on fire!
what keeps kentucky from silding off into the ocean????
because Rocketfag sucks!
yes, i am the dick who got the nasty emails from him the other day:D :rock: :rock:
he is in love with me, he cant stay away.:p

BOOMER said:
now you know why the prick doesnet wear cordoroy pants! the state of OHIO put a ban on rocketman wearing them during dry spells for fear of catching the state on fire!
because Rocketfag sucks!
yes, i am the dick who got the nasty emails from him the other day:D :rock: :rock:

Now, that pik is just so wrong in so many ways.........:eek: :eek:

D

BOOMER said:
because Rocketfag sucks!

I dont even want to know why you have this saved on your computer :D :dontknow: :p

-Red

Now I understand this thread.......................................:rock: :rock:

It is all about a Love Triangle..............3 jealous men:dancing: :dancing:

Waining for each others tender touches.......How sweet:p :p :p

DAMN BOOMER!!! I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH, A LOT!!!! I'm trying to drink a beer, and you go post a pic like that!?!:rolleyes:

This thread is phunny!!!:rofl:

P.S. I miss Chris Farley...

Last edited:
from the pics it looks like he has actually lost weight....???

as you can see he got his shoes on....

That's it, I'm putting on my doughboy hat and flack jacket -

there was another guy assaulted by an irate internetter some time back with a Presto Salad Shooter. :dontknow:

I believe it was about 10 times more destructive to innocent by standers than Gallagher's destructive sledge-o-matic :eek: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VhFgGFRA_g

Next what will it be, the Ronco Bass O Matic 76 ...... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Op3OPItH0

:D :star: :dancing: :rock: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Back