Hey Tex...

Thanks for asking man. It's mostly my right leg in pain but I'm praying its better soon. In back on my feet and getting about so I guess it's progress. Standing/sitting too long kicks my ass literally though. I've got too much on my plate to not get moving and things caught up. Just being careful about doing so. Kinda freaked out about not being able to control my ankle or toes and associated numbness and praying that comes back soon as well.
Worst part is I turn 40 in a couple weeks and don't wanna feel like this :(
Don't wanna be limping around and in pain like I'm 80:burnout:

Godspeed on getting back to 100%. I had an attack many years ago at work, and it felt like Godzilla kicked me in the ass and then stabbed me in the leg with a flaming pitchfork. Took some time off work n it healed n never had another prob. Hope it all works out for you

Godspeed on getting back to 100%. I had an attack many years ago at work, and it felt like Godzilla kicked me in the ass and then stabbed me in the leg with a flaming pitchfork. Took some time off work n it healed n never had another prob. Hope it all works out for you

That's a very good description of it! I had surgery 2 years back because it didn't get better. This pretty much feels identical to then and without expensive MRI dr says like I hurt disc above one I had discectomy on or more disc spit out of existing one he cut. I asked what the warranty was....he just laughed :dontknow:

That's a very good description of it! I had surgery 2 years back because it didn't get better. This pretty much feels identical to then and without expensive MRI dr says like I hurt disc above one I had discectomy on or more disc spit out of existing one he cut. I asked what the warranty was....he just laughed :dontknow:

Wow, that's some serious shiznit! :(

Get well soon bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!People need you fixin' stuff.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back