Hey Trainman!!!!!!

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey brother been a while. Question for ya. Since ya proved in the beginning of what our trucks (not mine anymore) were capable stock. When I'm ready you want to come to Chicago rt 66 (airfare paid you can stay with me or a Hooker motel:D) but you be interested in running an all stock hellcat (auto had to make the wife happy she get the black key:p) except tires and drive shaft;) this thing stock easily low 10 high 9:chain: the demon will be sick if they can get it to hook. Any questions anyone?

Please be sure to post a picture of your 9.XX pass. Achievable, yes. Easy, no.

That's why I want trainman. I know there are good drivers but then you have trainman. IF he can shift a 6spd that good( i got good but he's the shit) i can only imagine what he can do in an auto. Where you at old man:D;) AND STOCK!!!!

That's why I want trainman. I know there are good drivers but then you have trainman. IF he can shift a 6spd that good( i got good but he's the shit) i can only imagine what he can do in an auto. Where you at old man:D;) AND STOCK!!!!

I'd be happy to accept the challenge on Jerrys behalf. If you want the best time slip it'll muster, I'm your man:burnout:

Hi Devil Dog, just saw this....I'm probably not much of an automatic driver....but it sounds like fun....I'm retired so let me know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back