Hey!

DallasSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Edmonton guys, I'm Dallas. I've got a 2005 quad cab. No mods other than a magnaflow muffler. Have a few things being shipped from Tony @ JTSVP, tuner air filter and an underdrive. Seen a few SRT10's around the city. Hopefully if there are any meets this spring/summer, I can make it out. Won't have it out until all the gravel gets swept away, will ride my sport bike until weather/street permit. I had a jeep grand cherokee srt8 before owning the viper truck. Not really much else to say, hopefully I'll get to meet with a few of you guys. I work out of town quite a bit, so driving the truck is quite few and far between. Anyway I hope to make it out once the streets clear!

Hi! Joe is trying to line up a GTG in Edmonton.

Welcome to the RBC!! :) This place is like a forest.The further in you go the more nuts ya find!!:D

I'm hoping so! I'd like to go forced induction eventually, but I might have to sell my first born to afford that!

I'm hoping so! I'd like to go forced induction eventually, but I might have to sell my first born to afford that!
Make Scott an offer for the one he has for sale. 68Charger is the closest truck to you with a Roe.

I just remembered there is an Edmonton truck with a Roe. He isn't on here very often and to be honest I have forgotten his name.

Like I said, I might have to sell my first born. Which is in April. So unless he wants a straight across trade, then I'm Shit out of luck. Buying a house in the bear future. So the wife will say no to a supercharger, unless I can guarantee her it will save me money on gas.

Like I said, I might have to sell my first born. Which is in April. So unless he wants a straight across trade, then I'm Shit out of luck. Buying a house in the bear future. So the wife will say no to a supercharger, unless I can guarantee her it will save me money on gas.

Tell her it's a hybrid.......it burns gas and rubber!!:burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back