Hi Guys

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hows life been. I know its been a while but you know I have been real busy and things are really better for me. I have been busy in my Business lately and have made big investments in my shop. I have added a new heildelberg printing press. If you guys need any HIGH QAULITY COLOR PRINTING GO To MY MY SITE AT: krishnacopy.interfirm.com we have the lowest prices. Business cards, postcards, catalogs, posters, dvd and cd packages and more. You can order online for your marketing products.
Best,
Annu

Annu Kumar said:
Hows life been. I know its been a while but you know I have been real busy and things are really better for me. I have been busy in my Business lately and have made big investments in my shop. I have added a new heildelberg printing press. If you guys need any HIGH QAULITY COLOR PRINTING GO To MY MY SITE AT: krishnacopy.interfirm.com we have the lowest prices. Business cards, postcards, catalogs, posters, dvd and cd packages and more. You can order online for your marketing products.
Best,
Annu
welcome back buddy long time no hear:p

Hey Annu , long time no hear. Glad your doing better with everything... Don't be a stranger...

Hi Annu, and welcome back. Heildeberg....nice German press!

hi, annu....wondered what you were up to. still have the truck? any new mods?

JackJerKoffowitz said:
Hey man Good T o S e E Ya AgaiN!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Jack Jerkoffowitz? ............Are you an attorney?:dontknow: :p :D Hello Annu.

Hey Annu

welcome back

Hey Annu...

Could you take a JimTeTe Graphic and make a enlarged Print of it?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back