Hiss Dyno update

HISS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after a few rainouts finally got the truck on the dyno yesterday. I was the first on, and the dyno operator was having printer issues, but other than that I was very impressed.
1st run bone stock with CAI 420hp/443ft-lbs
2nd run 100 shot 501hp/584ft-lbs
3rd and final 150 shot 542hp/654ft-lbs
all runs were made at 92 degrees with 49 to 53 percent humidity

lmk WHAT YA'LL THINK.

Last edited:
HISS said:
Well after a few rainouts finally got the truck on the dyno yesterday. I was the first on, and the dyno operator was having printer issues, but other than that I was very impressed.
1st run bone stock with CAI 420hp/443ft-lbs
2nd run 100 shot 501hp/584ft-lbs
3rd and final 150 shot 542hp/654ft-lbs
all runs were made at 92 degrees with 49 to 53 percent humidity

lmk WHAT YA'LL THINK.

Did you get the Cold Fusion kit with two nozzles?? How do you like it?

hey marty...pretty impressive in that heat!:rock: your going to have to give me a ride!:D

FATJACK said:
Did you get the Cold Fusion kit with two nozzles?? How do you like it?

It hits very hard on the spray, the only issue that I am having is a little fuel puddle in the intake tube. I might drill and tap the top of the intake behind the throttle body to get a little more vacuum suction, as I think it would take care of this problem. I was more impressed with the bigger shot 150 as far a hp gains that were advertized, I might throw the 175 or 200 pills in it next time. I also think I am going to have some exhast work done, Im sure the factory stuff is killin it.

Last edited:
Where'd you get the kit from?? Where do you have it mounted that it's pooling?

SANCHOBA said:
hey marty...pretty impressive in that heat!:rock: your going to have to give me a ride!:D

Hit me up when you get back in town Scot, and we can go play.

4to10cyl said:
Where'd you get the kit from?? Where do you have it mounted that it's pooling?

Kit was bought direct from cold fusion, the nozzles are mounted on the intake tube right in front of the throttle body. I'm thinking of becoming a cold fusion dealer, if anyone is interested in these kits hit me up, mine was 700.00 even, with the purge and shipping.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back