HOLY COW!!!!!

fasnuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else checked the N.A.D.A on the SRT10 lately? What's up with this? I checked the trade in value a little over a week ago and it was $20,500, I checked it Monday it was $18,400. What the hell is that all about? When I bought this truck a little over a year ago the retail value was in the low 30k range, now retail is in the low 20k range. WOW is all that comes to mind! The good news is the dealership wanted it pretty bad I guess, they gave me 22k for her. Not exactly what I wanted, but at this point I figured I better do it while they were offering that much. Sorry guys, another one bites the dust, but I'm sure who ever gets her will have as much fun as I did.

another year older???

& thats just trade in value. seems like they are still hangin around mid-20's

would not surprise me if they went down a bit more, some time pass & value start to go back up again

I remember a time there was a dodge superbird that no one wanted ! they were low production unpractical machines!! Maybe, just maybe... $$$$$... To hell with it !! i am gonna drive mine!! :D:burnout::burnout::drool:

speculation of fuel prices rising. :dontknow:

They are talking 5 to 6 dollars a gallon around summer .... F'ers are going to put me out of business..... NADA can kiss my butt ! If no one sells them for those low prices then the market will change for the better ....

If I hadn't just bought a new house I would still own my SRT as well as my new King Ranch, but it just wasn't in the stars lol. I am a firm believer that these trucks will be highly sought after in the future. I would love to still have mine when that time comes, but I will be the one kicking myself every time I see one at auction for hundreds of thousands of dollars. I guess my loss will be someone's gain, but I had to do it with twins on the way. I don't see why the price of gas should effect the value of a vehicle, I for one didn't buy mine expecting Prius mileage.

Price of gas does affect used car prices. Gas hogs go down, and the cars that are better on gas go up.
There was a time when a used Prius sold for more than a new one because of gas prices and you couldn't get a new one.
I bought my truck 4 years ago when gas was on the rise. No one wanted a V10 truck. When I walked in and was interested, they didn't have much of a choice than to accept my offer.

Being in the market for a 10, I'm pretty damn happy about high gas prices, keeps prices and demand low so I'll get a good deal when I pull the trigger. The price on the 10 I've been watching dropped over 3 grand last weekend.

I know it's gonna suck after I get the truck though.

Last edited:
So much whine! ^^
In Sweden its $8,3 for a gallon.

Yep, I was reading a news article today about the price of gas around the world and all the most expensive places. Norway has premium for $9.69 but Europe is always expensive. I don't remember exact prices but last time I was in Germany I remember it was pretty expensive. Here in America people do whine too much about the price of gas. The ones who've never traveled have no idea how good we have it here, not saying there aren't cheaper places but it could be a lot worse.

just because it's 8 or 9 dollars in other countries doesn't mean we have to put up with 5 dollar gasoline here. we have oil and natural gas here on our own soil, norway and the rest of europe don't

Pull the trigger already!! Whatever u get, RC or QC, u won't be sorry. Yes, this can be an expensive toy to play with, but like anything else, how crazy do u want to get? The fun factor overwhelms any of the negatives in owning one of these. I have had several Super Bees, RoadRunners, Chargers, even a Chally & Cuda. None of them comes close to cruising in a 500hp truck that one does not see at every street corner, etc. Enjoy!!

I don't care what the N.A.D.A. Book is, I wouldn't sell my 10 for less than $28,000. That's if I was to sell. Only 3057 RC made and take out the totally wrecked 10's and the ones out of the country leaves only 2500 and some left. I see too many guy's giving there trucks away. Didn't buy the truck for gas mileage.:D

just because it's 8 or 9 dollars in other countries doesn't mean we have to put up with 5 dollar gasoline here. we have oil and natural gas here on our own soil, norway and the rest of europe don't

True that but the commie in chief will never let us drill for any of it, thank God he's almost outta there.

Pull the trigger already!! Whatever u get, RC or QC, u won't be sorry. Yes, this can be an expensive toy to play with, but like anything else, how crazy do u want to get? The fun factor overwhelms any of the negatives in owning one of these. I have had several Super Bees, RoadRunners, Chargers, even a Chally & Cuda. None of them comes close to cruising in a 500hp truck that one does not see at every street corner, etc. Enjoy!!

Yeah I'm getting an RC, black 05, it'll be nice I'm very very excited. The plan is bolt ons at first than a slow methodical back to front build. I like to hold on to my vehicles for a long time and the 10 will be no exception so I figure I'll build it once and do it right even if it takes me 20 years to finish :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back